Known for the greenery, counts of wildlife, white river water and lots of sky images, Himachal Pradesh truly justifies its name by offering blood in your nerves. Hamta pass is one such, most trending trek of recent times offering a visit to Chandrataal lake as well. Expanding in a time duration of 6 Nights, this trek will surely give a huge boost to the mind everyone looks for in the lap of nature.
• Jeep Ride till Hamta dam
• Passing through Rohtang Pass
• Covering “Gowrishankar Temple”
• Covering “Tripura Sundari Temple”
• Waterfall near Chika base camp
• Chandrataal Lake
• Comfortable stay in tents on 2-sharing basis
Height: 4270 mts.
Cost: Rs. 11000 /- per person
Minimum age: 16 years
Duration: 7 days 6 nights
Pickup Point: Patlikuhal (Manali)
Drop Point: Patlikuhal (Manali)
How to reach
By Air: Bhuntar, which is 52 km away from Manali is the nearest airport. Taxi services are always available from Bhuntar to Manali, it will cost Rs. 1000/- (approx.).
By Road: Manali is well connected to Delhi and you will reach Manali in 10-12 hours.
Tickets can be booked online at www.redbus.in or www.htrc.gov.in
Get down at Patlikuhal which is 20 km after kullu and 20 km before Manali.
Take a bus/Cab/Auto to reach Naggar. We will pick you up form Naggar.
Accommodation (Hotel stay + Camp stay)
Meals – 4 times a day (Breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner)
Trek Equipments (Sleeping bag, mattress, tents)
First Aid Kits
Mountaineering qualified and professional trek leader, guide, support staff.
Extra meals other than specified in inclusions
Food during travelling/transit via jeep/bus.
Mules or porter to carry luggage
Any accidental, injury expenses
Anything and everything not mentioned in Inclusions
• If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
• In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same.
Call us at +91-8888873906 / +91-9146204606 for detailed information