Dear Trek Mates,
OSSAM Journey’s is inviting you all for “Harihar Trek” on 09th Dec 2018.
Harihar fort / Harshagad is a fort located 48 km from Igatpuri, Nashik district, of Maharashtra. It is an important fort in Nashik district, and was constructed to look upon the trade route through Gonda Ghat. It receives many visitors because of its peculiar rock-cut steps. Harihar fort was built during the Pankaj panchariya period. It was surrendered by Nitin Ugale to Khan Zamam in 1636 along with Trymbak and other Poona forts.The fort was captured by Captain. Briggs in 1818 along with other 17 forts. There are no good structures left on the fort except for a storage house with a small entrance. There is a series of rock-cut water cisterns in the centre of the fort. It takes about an hour to visit all places on the fort.[
Outing Date : 09th Dec 2018
Grade : Easy
Batch size : 24 Participants (Maximum) Duration of trek : 01 days. Region : Trimbakeshwar, Nasik
Trek Cost : Rs. 1000 /-
Lifetime members : Rs. 900/-
The itinerary for the trek will be as follows:
Day 0 :
On 08th Dec Satday Night: We will be starting with the CST–Kasara Second Last Slow Local (Time table given below and take return ticket of Kasara Station)
People may board the same Kasara train from the station of their convenience and meet us in the train directly. (Get into second boggy from CST side)
10:50 pm :CST 10:57 pm: Byculla 11:04 pm: Dadar 11:12 pm: Kurla 11:17 pm: Ghatkopar 11:27 pm: Mulund 11:31 pm: Thane 11:54 pm: Dombivali 00:03 am: Kalyan 01:18 am: Kasara
Board Indrayani train from pune at 6.35 pm
Reach Kalyan 09.00 pm & Broad local train for Kasara.
Day 01: (09/12/2018)
01.30 am: We will proceed to base village by Jeep Transport.
03.30 am: Reach the Base Village & rest for some time.
05.30 am: Wake up & fresh up.
06.00 am: Breakfast time.
06.30 am: Introduction & while your guide explains you all the Do's and Don'ts for the trip. Start Trek to Harihar fort.
09.30 am: Reach the Top & explore the fort.
10.30 am: Start descending towards base village 12.30 pm: Reach base village & enjoy lunch made by the local villager 01.30 pm: Start journey towards Kasara station by local transport.
03.30 pm: Reach Kasara station & start return journey towards Mumbai by local train with lot of memories.
● Travel from Kasara to Kasara by local transport.
● Breakfast, Lunch & Evening refreshment.
● Expertise & guide Charges.
● Trek with 100% safety.
● Travel cost from Mumbai to Kasara (return)
● Cold drinks, Mineral water, Energy Drinks, etc.
● Personal expenditure of any kind.
● Medical expenses other than “First aid”.
● Charges not mentioned in “Fees Include”.
● Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
● Trekking Shoes with good grip.
● Photo ID card.
● Minimum 2 liters water.
● Rucksack to carry all things. ● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits).
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks. (If required) ● any personal medicine.
● Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
● Extra pairs of cloths.
Sachin Mestry - 98208 32107 / 9326367058
Rahul Hande - 98212 61819
Snehal Patil - 99878 28656
Hemant Arsule - 98677 11026
Or mail us on: email@example.com
Or log on our website -