Bhrigu lake located at an elevation of around 4,300 metres (14,100 ft) in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh, India. It is located to the east of Rohtang Pass and is around 6 kilometres from Gulaba. It can be reached by trekking either from the Vashishth temple, which is famous for its hot water springs and is close to the town of Manali. The lake is a part of Pir Panjal mountain range.
Region: - Manali- Himachal Pradesh
Duration:- 6 days and 5 Nights
Max Altitude: - 4,270 m, 14,090 ft.
Batch Size: 30 Participants max.
Age Group: 15 Yrs. To Physically/ Medically/ Mentally fit………
Day 1: 27 May- Reporting at Manali base camp (Shikharpar Hotel/ Home stay)
Day 2: 28 May- Camp 1- Shikharpar to Gulaba (drive) and trek to Raul Kholi (Altitude 3,830 m)
Day 3: 29 May- Camp 2- Raul Kholi to Bhrigu Lake (Altitude 4,270 m, 4 hrs trek)
Day 4: 30 May- Camp 3- Bhrigu Lake to Mori Doog (Altitude: 2,070 m, 4 hrs trek)
Day 5: 31 May- Base camp- Mori Doog to Vashistha and drive to base camp (~ 4 hrs trek)
Day 6: 01 Jun- Trek ends with sweet memories
Package Cost Rs. 8,000/- per person (Ex. Manali)
- Accommodation (4 People sharing a Room/ Tent)
- Girls and Boys Separate Accommodation
- All Veg. Meals
- Standard First Aid Kits
- Qualified & Experienced Trek Leader, Guide and Support staff
- Transport from Manali to Shikhatpar base camp and return to Manali
- Guide / Cook and other Professionals
- Travel till Manali & Back
- Any Expenses of Personal nature such as Travel and medical insurance
- Packed drinking water, Soft Drinks, Laundry etc.
- Any additional Expenses caused by reason beyond our control such as Natural Calamities (Land Slides, Floods etc.), any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs, Etc.
- Any tips, and any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge stay charge that could be enforced during this period will be Extra and need to be borne by participant.
- Any service not specifically mentioned in the Includes sections.
For more details & Registration-
Contact – 91679 66042/ 83695 80471/ 98695 09488/ 99306 91186
Event link- http://nisargabhraman.org/eventpage.php?eventId=53