New Year Lakeside Camping 2019 @Pawna Lake
Camping|Barbecue|Kayak|Bonfire|Dinner|Morning Breakfast | evening snacks|
For inquiries and details
Call/Whatsapp: Sameer 9028278502
Pawna is breathtaking place which is easily accessible for Mumbai & Pune Crowd, surrounded by few historic places like Lohagad, Visapur, Tikona Fort and huge waterbody. You can witness the sunset from our campsite and get a panoramic view of Pawna Lake along with tomb headed Tikona fort.
Camping offers peace and relaxing atmosphere. It helps to get close to nature and much-needed break from hectic routines, excel ppts and targets.
All families/couples & friend groups are most welcome for this eve.
Date- 31st Dec-1st Jan 2018
Time: 5 pm to 10 am
High tea and Snacks
Dinner-Veg/NonVeg/Jain unlimited in Thali System.
Next day morning Kayak, breakfast.
Stay in a tent with a mattress and blanket.
Bonfire & Concrete western washrooms
Personal expenses Insurance of any kind
31st Noon lunch
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
Any item not covered under “inclusions"
Important things to carry :
Water Bottle (3 ltrs each person)
Some snacks biscuits wafers etc
Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries,
Blankets OR (Chaddar)
Electrol 1 pack
Medicines if required
Bluetooth speakers are must for group
Headgears to protect from cold
Term and Conditions:-
• Campers will be responsible for any damage done to campsite property. Remuneration for the same will be expected.
• For your own safety, once you exit the tent please dust your shoes before wearing them (insects like to get cozy in the warmth of our footwear)
• Please zip up the tent every time you enter or exit it. You do not want insects flying into your tent and creating a nuisance for you at night.
• Stay in the campus premises only. Do NOT go in the restricted areas.
• Do not litter the campsite. Please use the dustbins provided.
• Keep the campsite premises clean, neat and hygienic.
• Do not eat food or snacks inside the tent. Keep the tent clean.
• Weapons, sharp items or any inflammable items are restricted on the campsite.
• Please do not take any of the campsite belongings along with you.
• Take care of your valuables (phones, cameras, laptops, money etc). The campsite doesn’t take responsibility for loss of any items.
• No smoking or drinking inside the tent.
• Please take off your shoes before entering the tent at all times
• Strictly NO USE OF DRUGS in any kind or any form in the campsite premises. If caught, legal action will be taken against the campers.