Naturalist Foundation organizes a Nature camp 'Tale of Flowers - Kass Pathar' on.
25 Km away from Satara District H.Q. & 20 Km away from Northern part of Koyana Sanctuary. Locally called as 'Kas Pathar' or 'Plateau of Flowers'.The major portion of the plateau is Reserve Forest. Many of the endemic, endangered plants are found on Plateau. More than 850 species of flowering plants are reported. 624 species have entered in the Red Data Book. Out of these 624 sp., 39 sp. are found in Kas Region only. Plateau seems to change the colours after every 15- 20 days as the cycle of flowering plants progresses with the monsoon progress since June to October.
Cost:- Rs. 2450/-
Travel From Dadar and Back by Private A/C vehicle.
Transport till Dadar
Any meals during traveling
Emergency medical Evacuation
Insurance or any item not mentioned under the head 'Inclusions'.
:- Reporting at Swami Narayan Temple, Dadar.
:- Move for Kaas and enjoy the road trip.
:- Reach Hotel and freshen up.
:- Have Breakfast and move for Kaas
:- Start Trail
:- Move for Kaas Lake
:- Reach Kaas Lake, start the trail and explore the place.
:- Move back to the Hotel
:- Reach Hotel and have lunch.
:- Move for Thoseghar Waterfalls.
:- Reach Thoseghar Waterfalls.
:- Move for Mumbai
:- Reach Mumbai.
--- Bank Details ---
Account holder's Name: Pravin Pramod Sahu
Bank name: ICICI Bank
IFSC Code: ICIC0001000
Account no. 100001513020
Branch: Teen Hath Naka branch
For other payment options , queries and registration please contact
Pravin Sahu - 8286220933
Sachin Rane - 8898114024
1. 2 litres water (compulsory).
2. Good trekking shoes. Please don’t wear floaters or slippers during hiking for your own safety.
3. An extra pair of dry clothes.
4. Small plastic bag for electronics, wallet but do not carry extra money than required.
5. A double strap bag, sling bag not allowed on trek.
6. Wind cheater to keep hands free.
7. Electoral or Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder.
8. Carrying Binoculars and Camera is optional.
9. Do not touch any creature or plant without permission.
10. Consumption of alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited.
11. Carry ready to eat like plum cakes, chocolate bars, snacks and biscuits etc.
12. Do not wear bright colors.