Ladakh a word which means “land of high passes”, is a region in the state of Jammu and Kashmir of Northern India sandwiched between the Karakoram mountain range to the north and the Himalayas to the south inhabited by people of Indo-Aryan and Tibetan descent. The Indian portion of Ladakh is composed of the Leh and Kargil districts. The Leh district is the largest district of India, covering more than half the area Jammu and Kashmir, of which it is the eastern part.
We enjoy each day en-route with many Villages, Rivers, Valleys, Monastery’s, Forts, Passes and life & culture of ladakh
Maitrey at Mulbek, Lamayuru Monastery, Lunar Landscape, Redzong / Rizong Monastery, Alchi Monastery, Likir Monastery, Basgo Palace, at Nimmu, Magnetic Hills, Pathar Sahib Gurudwara, Phyang Monastery, Spituk Monastery, Shanti Stupa , Chowkhang Gompa, Nagmyal Tsemo Gompa, Donkey Sanctuary, Pagal Nalas, Korzok Monastery, Chumathang Pateau, Wildlife etc
Passes Zoji-La, Namik-La. Fotu-La, Khardung-La, Chang-la, Namashang-La, Polokongka-La, Tanglang-La.
Visiting Places en-routes: Srinagar - Kargil - Leh - Nubra valley (Diskit,Hundar Sumar and Panamik) - Pangong Tso - Tso moriri - Tso kar
Each place we enjoy day and night sightseeing & photo shoot.
Tour Cost : Rs. 35500/-
Tour Dates :
26 June to 7 July, 2019
17-27 July, 2019
14-24 August, 2019
• Land Transport Jeep/ Traveller
• A/c /non Ac Room/ Tent twin/Triple sharing
• All tea, breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
• Dedicated Jeep/ Traveller for complete tour
• 6 Person per jeep
Tour Package Exclusive*:
• Air fair mumbai Sirnagr mumbai
• All personal expenses
• Any kind of insurance coverage
• Any other thing not mentioned above
• 125 days minimum advance booking mandatory for hassle free travel, accommodation.
. We will help you for flight booking if booked with us in advance
• Cost in INR for Indian Nationals and International Tourist please mail us for cost
• Guests are requested to carry Original &2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter's ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
• Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking. For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
• Email Confirmation is compulsory with payment for booking
• My Mera India reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
The itinerary for the tour will be as follows:
Day 1: Catch flight mumbai to sirnagar in hotel and rest
Day 2:Early morning after breakfast tour starts from Srinagar to Kargil night stay in Kargil
Day 3:Early morning after breakfast we start to Leh night stay in Leh
Day 4:Early morning after breakfast enjoy Leh city sighting night stay in Leh
Day 5:Early morning after breakfast we start to Diskit and Hundar night stay in Hundar
Day 6:Early morning after Breakfast we start to Sumar and Panamik night stay in Leh
Day 7:Early morning after we start to Pangong Tso Night stay in Pangong
Day 8: Early morning after Breakfast we start to Tso moriri Night stay in Tso moriri
Day 9: Early morning after Breakfast we start to Tso kar night stay in Leh
Day 10:Early morning after Breakfast Start tour to Kargil via Batalik Sector stay at night in Kargil
Day 11:Early morning after Breakfast we start to Srinagar enjoy sighting shopping transfer to hotel
Day 12: Tranfer to airport flight from Srinagar to mumbai
For complete tour details and booking
Call us: +91 77189 80081 | +91 77189 80082
Whats App: +91 77189 80081
Bank Details :
Bank Name: Union Bank of India
Account Name: MY MERA INDIA
Account No.: 582201010050456
IFS Code: UBIN0558222
Account Type: Current
Branch: Ghatkopar West
#mymeraindia, #wildlife, #travel, #tours, #adventure, #photography, #lehladakh