Event Grade: Easy
Endurance Level: Easy
Height of waterfall: 75 ft approx.
Location: Bhivpuri, Karjat
Duration: 1 Day
Cost: Rs.1,100/-About Bekre Waterfall:
Bekre Waterfall is at Bhivpuri, it is 4kms from Bhivpuri station on Central Railway next to Neral Station & before Karjat Station, We have to park our vehicle in village and do a small trek upto waterfall. It has a background Matheran Mountains Ranges.
The climate of Matheran is very cool. The most unforgettable things about Matheran are deep forest and the waterfalls nearby, especially in rainy season. The beauty of the hill station gets doubled in monsoon. Matheran is truly 'The Best hill station in Maharashtra.
Matheran beautifully covers an area of 8 square kilometers in Sahyadris. This lovely spot was discovered in 1850 by Hugh Poyntz Malet, the collector of Thane district. Garbett point is located on South-west side of Matheran with grand view of the plateau.
● Bekre waterfall
● Astonishing beauty of waterfall and the surrounding
● Fun near waterfall, where stream force will be safe for our enjoyment
We’ll be boarding the below train from nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience:
Karjat Fast Local
05:20 am CST
05:28 am Byculla
05:38 am Dadar
05:48 am Kurla
05:54 am Ghatkopar
06:15 am Thane
06:37 am Dombivli
06:47 am Kalyan
07:29 am Bhivpuri Road
Meeting Point : Bhivpuri Road Railway Station at 07:30 am
Who can participate:
Any Individual who had attain 7 years of age & above and who is physically & mentally fit, can participate in this activity.
07:30 am : Arrival at Bhivpuri , Departure to Bekre Village by Local Transport, Arrival at Bekre Village, Fresh-n-up, Breakfast
09:00 am : Trek to Bekre Waterfall
09:30 am : Arrival at Bekre Waterfall, Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event. Followed by brief about the activities, Flying Fox, Waterfall Rappelling & enjoy in Waterfall & stream
01:00 pm : Lunch, Activities Continued
04:00 pm : Trek to Bekre Village, Bhivpuri
04:30 pm : Arrival at Bekre Village, Fresh-n-up, Tea & Snacks
05:30 pm : Departure from Bekre Village, Bhivpuri to Mumbai
08:30 pm : Arrival at Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
Rappelling & Flying Fox : Rs 1,400
Rappelling : Rs 1,100
Flying Fox : Rs 1,100
Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
● Travelling from Bhivpuri to Bhivpuri
● Breakfast and Lunch and tea
● Changing room Charges
● Activity and Equipment Charges
● Local guidance
● First aid and first responder assistance in case required
● MPA administration charges if any
● Do read our terms and conditions before registration
● All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
● Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
● Any kind of personal expenses.
● Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
● All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry:
● Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
● 2 Litres of water must
● Good trekking/sports shoes
● Extra pair of clothes, towel, napkin, socks optional
● Cap, Camera as Optional
● 1 packet of electoral, enerzal, glucon-D
● Personal Medications if required for individual
● Mosquito Repellents, sunscreen lotions,
● Full sleeve t-Shirts and track pants,
● Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
● And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: