Event Grade: Medium
Endurance Level: Medium
Type: Jungle Trail
Height of fort: 2100 ft approx.
Location: Mulshi Dam, Pimpri Gaon
Total time required to reach base: 5 hours from Mumbai
Total time required for trail: 6 to 7 hrs of normal walk
Duration: 1 Night 1 Day
Andharban, by it’s name means a dark dense forest. It is a descend trek, where you are already on height and you will descending till end. It is one of the most beautiful trek and lots of things to explore.
Colourful Wildflowers add on the verdant landscape. This is one of the greatest treks in our area. Evergreen forest covers you with shade in first half of the trek. While on the route we can see the beauty of places like Ghangad, Tailbaila, Sarasgad, Plus valley, Tamhini ghat, Kundalika valley.
The trek concludes at yet another dam called the Bhira dam which is also the source of the Kundalika river which is famous for its White Water Rafting.30% of the trek is all descend and remaining is normal walking
● A beautiful trek in evergreen forest in Tamhini Ghat.
● Beautiful views of Bhira dam backwaters
● Kundalika valley views
● Waterfalls all the way
● Crossing the streams and enjoying natural bath
● Plus valley
We’ll be boarding non-A/C bus from our nearest pickup point. Bus timings are shared below for convenience:
10:30 pm Dadar
10:45 pm Chembur
11:00 pm Vashi
11:20 pm Kalamboli Mc D, near Panvel
Meeting Point : Dadar Pritam Hotel 10:15 pm
05:00 am Reach Base village, freshen up, gear up for the trek
06:00 am Breakfast, Tea
07:00 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
11:30 am Lunch break in route on the trek
02:00 pm Reach Bhira dam, take some rest
03:00 pm Break for snacks/ tea and leave for Mumbai
08:00 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon.
Event Fee: Rs.1,200/- per person. Payment once done is non-refundable, do check for availability before making a payment.
Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
Name: Mumbai Pune Adventures
Bank: Central Bank of India
Account: Current Account
A/c No. : 3601915663
IFSC Code: CBIN0284592
The cost per head includes the following.
● Local travel from Mumbai to Mumbai
● Unlimited breakfast at base village
● Snacks and tea after ending of the trek
● Local guidance
● First aid and first responder assistance in case required
● MPA administration charges if any
● Do read our terms and conditions before registration
● All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
● Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
● Any kind of personal expenses.
● Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
● All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.
Things to carry:
● Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
● 2 Litres of water must
● Good trekking shoes
● Extra pair of clothes, socks optional
● Cap, Camera as Optional
● 1 packet of electrol, enerzal, glucon-D
● Medications if required for individual
● Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
● And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.
For Registrations and Queries
Write to us at:
Keep visiting us at:
Follow us at:
Terms and conditions: