Midas Adventure : Sandhan Valley Full Descend camping trek on Feb 24-25, 2018.
Grade: Medium to Difficult
Endurance : Medium
Cost – 1700/- PP
Sandhan valley is known Wonder of nature & splendid of Sahayadri. Water carved valley of 200 ft deep and about 1.5 long which is located on the west side of beautiful Bhandardara region, near Samrad village. Valley surrounded with mighty Alang, Madan & Kulang, Ratangad, Ajoba & Kalsubai. Brilliant & deep narrow rock floored ravine between the two high walls of mountain range. At some places its width is less than 3 ft so that at some places sun rays unable to reach. So it’s called valley of shadow. To go at end side of gorge you have cross 2-3 water pools, water level changes according to seasons, in winter it is up to waist & in summer it is up to knee height.
The Sandhan valley trek incorporates a rappelling experience and freehold rock climbing and descending, which cannot be undertaken by a group of rookies or individual trekkers. You would have to enlist the help of an operator who will, in addition to the technical gear also provide you camping gear.
Day 0 : Friday Feb 02 / 09 / 16 / 23, 2018.
Pune people please catch 06.35pm Indrayani / 06.50pm - Maysuru-Ajmer Express from Pune station and alight at Kalyan and catch below mentioned local from kalyan.
Mumbai people please Catch 10.50pm Kasara Local from CST and meet us at Kasara
10.50 pm :CST
10:57 pm: Byculla
11:05 pm: Dadar
11:13 pm: Kurla
11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
11:34 pm: Thane
11:57 pm: Dombivali
Day 1 : Saturday Feb 03 / 10 / 17 / 24, 2018.
00:07 am: Kalyan
01:18 am: Kasara
- Move to Samrad by Private vehicle
– Reach Samrad by Private vehicle and rest till 05.30am
– Start trek after Breakfast
– Cross the water flow in the valley. (Bring extra pair of clothes)
– Lunch on the Way
– Reach at the Baseand visit the Pond.
- Tent setup and Dinner.
- Bonfire and masti time till midnight
- Retire for the day in tents
Day 2 : Sunday Feb 04 / 11 / 18 / 25, 2018.
– Wake up Call , Freshen Up
– Breakfast and Tea
– Move towards Dehne
– Travel to Asangaon by local transport.
– Reach Asangaon by 02.00pm
– Reach Mumbai by 05.00pm
Cost – 1700/- PP
Transportation from Kasara till Asangaon
Rappelling and gear Charges
Tent charges ( Please carry ur own bedding)
First Aid and
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Please send payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Things to Carry :
– 4 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Proper Bedding like 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets / Sleeping Bag and Mat (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.