Midas : Rajmachi Fireflies Special Camping
Batch 1 : May 18-19
Batch 2 : May 25-26
Batch 3 : June 01-02
Batch 4 : June 08-09
Endurance : Medium
Fireflies or lightning bugs make light within their bodies. This process is called bioluminescence and is shared by many other organisms, mostly sea-living or marine organisms. Fireflies light up to attract a mate. To do this, the fireflies contain specialized cells in their abdomen that make light.Silvery waterfalls, streams, lush green forests and meadows, in the thick of all this is a spectacle of Magical Fireflies in the most luminous way! Leave behind the city chaos and lose yourself to the mountains by spending some fun time with the glowing fireflies.
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in Maharashtra. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan Fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near famous hill stations of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khandala. Historically, Rajmachi fort was a strategic fort to control Borghat (ghat between Khopoli and Khandala on Mumbai-Pune route) which was a historical trade route. The fort played a strategic role in the First Anglo-Maratha War. Rajmachi Fort has been declared as a protected monument.
Day 1: Saturday
Meeting Point – Lonavala Railway station Platform No. 1 near ticket counter i.e Exit Gate
Mumbai People – Please catch 17031 – Hydrabad Express.
Pune People – Please catch 03.00pm Pune-Lonavala local.
Sinhgad Express timetable
12.45 pm – CSTM
12.57 pm – Dadar
01.37 pm – Kalyan
02.18 pm – Karjat
03.00 pm – Lonavala
Pune-Lonavala local timetable
01.00 pm – Pune Staion
01.04 pm – Shivaji Nagar
01:21 pm – Pimpri
01.25 pm – Chinchwad
01.45 pm – Talegaon
02.30 pm – Lonavala
(Pune people please check for train cancellation 2 hr before the journey on any APP and travel)
03:30 pm: Leave towards trek start point in pvt vehicle
05:00 pm: Start Trail walk (Approx 2-2.5 Hrs)
07:30 pm: Reach village freshen up and dinner.
Post Dinner again night walk for Fireflies
10.30 pm – Retire for the day ( Tents will be provided. Please Carry bedding ) or enjoy Fireflies
If it rains, then we will stay inside instead of tents.
Day 2: Sunday
06:00 am Wake up call and freshen up.
06:30 am Trek to Shreevardhan for Sunrise.
09:00 am Back to base village and enjoy breakfast
10:30 am Visit Uday sagar Talav, Shiva Temple
11:30 am Leave for Lonavala station
12:30 pm Reach Lonavala. Snacks and catch train
03:00 pm Reach Mumbai/Pune
Cost : Rs. 1500/- PP
Transport from Lonavala to Lonavala.
Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – [email protected]
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to [email protected] / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 2 liter water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Shawls / Bedsheets for rest
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellant,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.