Midas : Morgiri offbeat Trek on Jan 07, 2018
Endurance – Low
Grade – Medium
Morgiri : This is unknown hill fort is discovered as fort in last few years. On the fort there is well but no water in it. There is cave of Jakhmata and it is said to be shivaji maharaj era. The plateau of the fort is small and hence it was used for lookout from the fort. This fort was in possession of Peshave but in 1818 it was went in to possession of British.
Day 1: Sunday. Jan 07, 2018
Meeting point: Lonavala Station at exit gate of Platform Number 1 at 08.00am on Sunday. Jan 07, 2018
Mumbai people can Reach lonavala by Indrayani Express.
Pune people can reach Lonavala by Pune-Local Local Train.
Indrayani Express timetable:
05.40am : CSTM
05.50am : Dadar
06.12am : Thane
06.30am : Kalyan
07.12am : Karjat
08.00am : Lonavala
Pune-Lonavala local timetable
06.30am – Pune Staion
06.34am – Shivaji Nagar
06.38am – Khadki
06.50am – Pimpri
06.54am – Chinchwad
07.15am – Talegaon
07.50am – Lonavala
08.00am : Breakfast and Tea at Lonavala
09.00am : Travel to base village
10.30am : Start trek
11.30am : Reach top and explore and have a Bird eye view of Sahara Ambey valley city, Tung Fort, Korigad,Tikona Fort and Pavana Dam.
01.00pm : Start Descending
02.30pm : Lunch
04.30pm : Travel to Lonavala
05.30pm : Reach Lonavala Station and disperse.
Cost – Rs. 700/- PP
It Includes :
Transport from Lonavala to Lonavala.
Breakfast, Tea and Lunch.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
-Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Please send the payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 4 liters of water (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.