Midas : Harishchadragad indravajra special Kokankada camping
Endurance Level - Easy
The fort is quite ancient, considered to be from the medieval period. The Great sage Changdev (one who wrote the epic Tatvasaar), used to meditate here in 14th century. The caves are also from the same period. Harishchandragad was captured by the Marathas in 1747 from the Moguls.
Taramati: This is the topmost point on the fort. It is the second highest peak in Maharashtra after kalsubai. Leopards are seen in the forests beyond this peak. From here we can have a glimpse of the whole range of Naneghat and the forts near Murbad (This will be visited only if time permits.)
Konkan Kada: The most interesting point on this fort is this cliff, which has always fascinated many people from many years. The cliff faces west and looks down upon the Konkan with a breathtaking view of the surrounding region and sunset. This cliff is not just vertical; it is an overhang, almost like a cobra’s hood.
Kedareshwar: The cave of Kedareshwar has a big Shivlinga, which is totally surrounded by water.
Day 0 : Friday.
Meeting Point : Kalyan ST stand Ticket Counter at 10.30pm on Friday
Pune people please catch 06.35pm Indrayani / 06.50pm - Maysuru-Ajmer Express from Pune station and alight at Kalyan
09.32pm : CST
09.40pm : Byculla
09.50pm : Dadar
10.00pm : Kurla
10.06pm : Ghatkopar
10.25pm : Thane
10.50pm : Dombivali
11.00pm : Kalyan
12.10am : Kasara
Day 1 : Saturday.
Depart 2 base village by Private vehicle
(If you miss the train you miss the trek)
04:30 - Reach Pachnai village and rest for a while.
05:00 - Breakfast will be served.
06:00 - After an introduction round and briefing session, the trek begins.
09:00 - Reach Harishchandragad and explore the fort.
10:30 - Reach Kokankada and explore the place.
12:00 - Lunch at Kokankada
Rest till 04.00pm
04.00pm - Explore Taramati Peak, and head towards the Famous Kokankada for Sunset.
06.00pm - Sunset at KokanKada.
08.00pm - Dinner, Campfire and night stay in Tents.
Day 2: Sunday.
05.00am - Wake-up call. Breakfast and tea.
06.30am - Explore the remaining fort.
08.00am - Descend
11.30am - Lunch and start our return journey.
03.30pm - Reach Kasara
Cost - 2000/- PP
Travel from Kasara to Kasara
All Veg Meals
Tent charges (Please carry ur own bedding)
Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – [email protected]
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to [email protected] / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 4 liter water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Shawl / Bedsheet for rest
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellant,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.