Midas : Diksal Waterfall Rappelling on Sunday on every weekend in August, 2018
*We can arrange a Separate Waterfall activity Batch for your group* *of 7 or more people on weekend / weekday upon prior notice*
Also we can arrange Combo Matheran Garbett trek and waterfall Rappelling activity for a group. It will be 2 days event then
Location: Diksal Waterfall near Bhivpuri.
Height: Appx 115 ft.
Diksal waterfall is located close to Bhivpuri station. A one-hour trek from Bhivpuri railway station, it takes you to this waterfall which stands tall at roughly 115ft. The easy graded trek gives plenty of panoramic views of the surroundings. We get to walk beside the Dhom dam while crossing a small water stream. This short trek is one of the most scenic treks that can be done easily by all age groups.
The waterfall lies just below a small village known as Sagachi wadi. The famous Garbett point trek can be done via this route from the village. On the top of this village, the beautiful Matheran range can be seen.
Itinerary: August 26, 2018
Meeting Point : Bhivpuri Road station at 07.55am
Pune People: please catch *06.05am Sinhgad Express* from Pune Station and reach Karjat. From Karjat Catch connecting local CST and get down at very next station Bhivpuri Road.
Mumbai People please catch: Karjat Slow Train
06:10 am : CST
06:18 am : Byculla
06:24 am : Dadar
06:31 am : Kurla
06:35 am : Ghatkopar
06:49 am : Thane
07:02 am : Dombivali
07:13 am : Kalyan
07:25 am : Ambernath
07:55 am : Bhivpuri Road
08:30 am – After having breakfast we will start the simple and scenic trek along the Dam to the waterfall patch.
09:30 am – Reach the main waterfall patch, Briefing session (Dos and Don’ts).
10:00 am – Rappelling Activity starts ( Pune / outstation people will be given preference first so that they can catch early train to there destination )
02:00 pm – Reach back to Bhivpuri station.
04:00 pm – Reach back to Mumbai / Pune
Cost: Rs.850/- PP
Travel from Bhivpuri Station to Bekare and back
Breakfast and Tea
Safety and First Aid.
Certified Professional expertise.
1 time Rappelling charges.
(Extra Rappelling cost: 500/- or at actual )
(Flying Fox cost: 500/-or at actual if available at site )
Lunch for the day ( We can help you in arranging Lunch upon prior notification)
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
Google Tez / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / PayTM wallet
Please send payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086
Mahadeo 9370080086 (whatsup) / 9404266855
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure,
migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded
respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that
outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like
Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural
calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any
accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone
(advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.