Midas : Bhandardara Fireflies special Camping
Batch 1 : May 18-19
Batch 2 : May 25-26
Batch 3 : June 01-02
Batch 4 : June 08-09
Type : Camping ( No trek )
Grade : Easy
Endurance : Low
Bhandardara region is blend of natural beauty, waterfalls, mountains, tranquility, greenery, invigorating air and
pristine ambiance. The Bhandardara Lake and the Randha falls are major tourist attractions.
The recent major attraction in this place is FIREFLIES CAMP
Day 01 : Saturday
Meeting point: Kasara railway station Exit Gate by 03:00pm on Saturday
Pune people please catch 09.10am Hyadrabad / 09.35am - Chennai-Mumbai Express from Pune station and alight at Kalyan and catch below mentioned local from kalyan.
Mumbai people please Catch 12.30pm CST -Kasara Local and meet us at Kasara
12.30 pm :CST
12.40 pm: Byculla
12.45 pm: Dadar
12.52 pm: Kurla
12.56 pm: Ghatkopar
01.15 pm: Thane
01.27 pm: Dombivali
01.35 pm: Kalyan
02.50 pm: Kasara
Move to base village by private Vehicle
05.30 pm : Reach campsite, tent setup and evening snacks.
08.00 pm : Fireflies sighting
09.00 pm : Dinner, star gazing, fun activities
Enjoy Fireflies till midnight
10.30 pm – Retire for the day ( Tents will be provided. Please Carry bedding ) or enjoy Fireflies
If it rains, then we will stay inside instead of tents.
Day 02 : Sunday
06.00am : Early wakeup call to enjoy beautiful sunrise view.
08.00am : Have breakfast, Tea and photography
09.00am : Start return journey to kasara
11.30am : Reach kasara station and disperse
Cost : 1600/- PP
Cost Includes :
Travel from Kasara to Kasara
Dinner, Breakfast and Tea
Tent Charges (Please carry ur own bedding)
Cost Excludes :
Sleeping material inside the tent
Train ticket, Insurance.
Mineral water, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – [email protected]
Google Pay / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to our PayTM wallet / bank
Please send payment details to [email protected] / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 2 liter water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant.
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Shawl / Bedsheet for rest
– Sunscreen, Mosquito repellant,Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Identity Card
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite for protection.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.