B2R : Jumbo, Offbeat and Dream range Trek from Bhairavgad(Shirpunje) Ghanchhakar Gawaldev Muda Katrabai to ratangad on Dec 9-10 2017
Grade – Medium
Endurance level – Medium
Note – Maximum 12 physically fit or experienced people.
Cost – 2450/- PP
Bhairavgad (Shirpunje): 1145 mtrs.This fort is believe to be ancient and almost 2500 years old. This fort has only few ruins and remains on the top. There are two big caves on the top in which one cave is a shrine of Lord Bhairavnath and another cave is used for residence purpose. There are many water tanks on the top. The idol in the cave is very good carved painted and is well maintained by the villagers.
Ghanchhakar : Ghanchakkar 1,532 metres (5,026 ft) is the third highest peak in the Maharashtra State under Sahyadri mountain ranges in western India. Its neighbouring peak Muda 1,520 metres (4,990 ft) is the fourth highest peak in the Maharashtra State under Sahyadris.
Gawaldev and Muda Peaks :
Katrabai : 4300 feet above MSL (Approx)
The most important pass on Trans Sahyadri trek. This pass is known for passage between Ratangad and Harishchandragad. This pass gives an excellent 360° view of the are
Gawaldev Peak – 4994′ (1523 mtr) found highest Peak in this range
Co-ordinates N 19 28 448 E 073 44 753
Ghanchakkar – 4932′ (1504 mtr) second highest peak in this range
Co-ordinates N 19 28 594 E 073 45 607
Katrabai Top – 4586′ ( 1398 mtr) third highest peak in this range
Co-ordinates N 19 29 046 E 073 42 819
Ajoba Top – 4498′ ( 1371 mr) forth highest peak in this range
Co-ordinates N 19 27 9996 E 073 41 050
Meeting Point : Kasara Railway station by 11.05pm on 8 Dec, 2017
Pune people can travel by 06.35pm : Indrayani Exress from Pune station to kalyan and catch connected Local to Kasara.
Please Catch 08.52pm Kasara Fast Local from CST and meet us at Kasara
Day 0 : Nov 8 Dec, 2017 Friday.
08.52pm – CST
08.58pm – Byculla
09.05pm – Dadar
09.12pm – Kurla
09.16pm – Ghatkopar, Mulund
09.32pm – Thane
09.44pm – Dombivali
09.53pm – Kaylan
11.05pm – Kasara
Day 1 : Nov 9 Dec, 2017 Saturday
11.15pm – Start for Shirpunje.
02.30am – Reach Shirpunje and Rest till morning.
05.30am – Wake Up call.
07.00am – After Breakfast start trek to Bhairavgad
01.00pm – Atop Ghanchhakar and Lunch ( Carried by participant )
04.30pm – Atop Gawldev.
06.30pm – Retire for the day.
Day 2 : Nov 10 Dec, 2017 Sunday
05.00am – Wakeup call
06.00am – Start trek to Muda after Breakfast.
10.00pm – Atop Katrabai and Explore.
01.00pm – Start Trek to Ratangad.
02.30pm – Lunch
04.30pm – Start Journey back to Kasara.
09.00pm – Reach Mumbai/Pune.
Cost – 2450/- PP
Kasara to Kasara transport
2 Veg-meals, 2 Breakfast and Tea
Expertise and Guide Charges.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Please send payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water and Lunch for day1 (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths / shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain.
– Bedding / Shawl / bed-sheets / Sleeping Bag (for rest)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.