Midas Adventure : Rajmachi camping trek via Kondane caves on Jan 20-21, 2018.
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in Maharashtra. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan Fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near famous hill stations of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khandala. Historically, Rajmachi fort was a strategic fort to control Borghat (ghat between Khopoli and Khandala on Mumbai-Pune route) which was a historical trade route. The fort played a strategic role in the First Anglo-Maratha War. Rajmachi Fort has been declared as a protected monument.
Trek to Shrivardhan fort
Trek to Manaranjan fort
Kondana Caves Visit
Ancient Shiva Temple
Plenty of water falls during trek
Delicious home made food (Jain/Veg./Non-Veg.)
Easy to Medium Level Trek
Meeting point: Saturday Jan 20, 2018 : Karjat Station at 8:05 AM
Pune People : Travel by Sinhgad Express
06.05am – Pune Staion
06.10am – Shivaji Nagar
06.25am – Chinchwad
06.30am – Chinchwad
07.15am – Lonavala
08.00am – Karjat
Pune People Train Timing:
CST – Karjat Fast Local
06:10 am : CST
06:18 am : Byculla
06:24 am : Dadar
06:31 am : Kurla
06:35 am : Ghatkopar
06:50 am : Thane
07:02 am : Dombivali
07:10 am : Kalyan
07:20 am : Ambernath
07:27 am : Badlapur
07:36 am : Vangani
07:44 am : Neral
08:00 am : Karjat
Day 1 : Jan 20, 2018
08:45 am: After breakfast Move to Kondane
09:30 am: Start trek to Ancient Kondane Caves
10:00 am: Will reach Kondana Caves.
Enjoy waterfall. Photography Etc.
11:30 am: Start trek to Rajmachi
Lunch on the way, Carried by own
03:30 pm: Will reach Udhewadi Village
04:30 pm: Move to Manranjan Fort (30 Min Trek), Explore Fort, Photography,
07:00 pm: Back to base have a tea
08:30 pm: Dinner time (Delicious food cooked by villagers)
09:45 pm: Retire for the day.
Day 2 : Jan 21, 2018
06:15 am : Wake Up Call.
Enjoy Morning Tea and Breakfast
08:30 am : Start trek to Shrivardhan fort (Easy 40 Min climb)
09:30 am : Explore, photography etc.
10:30 am : Descend to base village
Visit Ancient Shiva Temple & Udaysagar lake near by
12:30 pm : Start our return our journey towards same route to Karjat
06:00 pm : Will reach at Karjat station approx. and start our journey towards Mumbai
Cost – Rs. 1100 /-PP
It Includes :
Transport from Karjat to Karjat
Accommodation in Tents
All Meals (Except Saturday Lunch )
All permissions, toll, taxes Etc.
Lunch for Saturday
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet ( or any other wallet) and then transfer it to our above mentioned bank account or UPI or PayTM account – 9370080086
One has to transfer the event amount/advance into the Bank account to confirm the
Registration. Please send us an email to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086 payment details
Things to Carry :
– Lunch for Saturday.
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths / shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Proper Bedding like Sleeping bag and mat or 2 Shawl / bed-sheets (for rest)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure,
migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded
respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that
outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like
Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural
calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any
accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone
(advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.