Midas Adventure : Bhivpuri – Bekare Waterfall Rappelling batches on every weekend in Sept and Oct 2017
Weekdays Special Batch Can be arranged for a group of 10 or more people. Feel free to contact us. This activity can be combined with Matheran Garbet plateau trek.
Batch 1 - Sept 02
Batch 2 - Sept 03
Batch 3 - Sept 09
Batch 4 - Sept 10
Batch 5 - Sept 16
Batch 6 - Sept 17
Batch 7 - Sept 23
Batch 8 - Sept 24
Batch 9 - Sept 30
Batch 10 - Oct 01
Batch 11 - Oct 07
Batch 12 - Oct 08
Batch 13 - Oct 14
Batch 14 - Oct 15
Location: Diksal Waterfall near Bhivpuri.
Height: Appx 115 ft.
Diksal waterfall is located close to Bhivpuri station. A one-hour trek from Bhivpuri railway station, it takes you to this waterfall which stands tall at roughly 115ft. The easy graded trek gives plenty of panoramic views of the surroundings. We get to walk beside the Dhom dam while crossing a small water stream. This short trek is one of the most scenic treks that can be done easily by all age groups.
The waterfall lies just below a small village known as Sagachi wadi. The famous Garbett point trek can be done via this route from the village. On the top of this village, the beautiful Matheran range can be seen.
Mumbai People : Train to catch: Karjat Slow Train
05:20 am CST
05:30 am Byculla
05:40 am Dadar
05:50 am Kurla
05:56 am Ghatkopar
06:17 am Thane
06:39 am Dombivali
06:48 am Kalyan
07.30 am Bhivpuri
Pune People : Catch Sinhgad Express:
06:00 am Pune Station
06:05 am Shivajinagar
06:25 am Pimpri
06:30 am Chinchwad
08.00 am Karjat. Take connected local to CSTM and get down at very first station i.e. Bhivpuri.
08:30 am – After having breakfast we will start the hour long trek to the waterfall patch.
09:30 am – Reach the main waterfall patch, Briefing session (Dos and Don’ts).
10:00 am – Rappelling Activity starts
05:30 pm – Reach back to Bhivpuri station.
Cost: Rs.800/- PP
Flying Fox Charges are Extra if you wish to do.
Breakfast and Tea
Safety and First Aid.
Certified Professional expertise.
1 time Rappelling charges.
(Extra Rappelling cost: 400/- or at actual )
(Flying Fox cost: 500/-or at actual )
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Please send payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– Carry Lunch for the day / We will arrange upon prior notice (Must)
– 3 liters of water (Must
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths / shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure,
migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded
respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that
outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like
Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural
calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any
accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone
(advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.