Midas Adventure : Andharban Jungle waterfall one day trek on Every weekend in August and September
Batch 1 : August 06
Batch 2 : August 13
Batch 3 : August 15
Batch 4 : August 20
Batch 5 : August 27
Batch 6 : Sept 03
Batch 7 : Sept 10
Batch 8 : Sept 17
Batch 9 : Sept 24
Batch 10 : Oct 08
Batch 11 : Oct 15
Batch 12 : Oct 22
Batch 13 : Oct 29
Type :Trek though mountains and jungle
Height : 3000 ft above msl approx
Grade : Easy
Region : Tamhini Ghat-Kundalika
Waterfalls :: En-route 4-5 small waterfalls to enjoy
As the name is the jungle, so dense and dark that at some places the sun-rays don’t reach to ground at noon time as well and one may not find any route out of it if lost.
Jungle trek : One of the ancient sahyadri passes that joins ghat to konkan area, Andharban offers endless trudge through the thicket forest.
Trekking : we will be walking on ridge offering awesome view of the Kundalika Valley, Bhira dam and the mountain ranges of Tamhini ghat.
Meeting point :
Mumbai People :
Meet us at 10:30pm at Swaminarayan Temple/ Pritam Da Dhaba Dadar (East)
Pick up points for Mumbai people – Along Highway to Lonavala before/after Flyover.
04.00 am – Mumbai people will reach base village and Rest in bus
06:00 am : Wake Up Call
06:30 am : Breakfast-Tea
Introduction & Instruction
07:30 am : Start trek towards Andharban
11:00 am : Lunch Break
03:00 pm : Start trek back to Pimpri dam.
04:00 pm : Departure to Mumbai.
Pune People :
Meet on Sunday Sharp at 06.00am at Swargate Natraj Hotel.
Travel to base village and Breakfast on the way.
Start trek to Andharban.
Lunch at Hirdi and start trek back to Pimpri dam.
Trek will end at 05.00pm.
Back to Pune by 7pm.
Rs 1200/- PP for Mumbai people
Rs 950/- PP for Pune People
Transportation from Dadar to Dadar or Pune to Pune.
Breakfast, tea and evening refreshment.
Expertise and Guide Charges.
Lunch for Sunday.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Please send payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– Carry Lunch for the day (Must)
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths/shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo/perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded
respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that
outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like
Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural
calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any
accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone
(advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case