In search of Old Silk Route !!
About North & East Sikkim Tour :
Since ancient times Old Silk Route played an important role in world trade. This route is the only connection between Asia, Europe and Africa. It is considered as World’s first information superhighway as due to this route only exchange of ideas can be possible between Asia and other continents. Silk Route came from Lhasa (Tibet) and enters into India in east Sikkim region near Jelep la further move towards Kupup, Zuluk and proceed towards West Bengal. Witness this ancient trade route with Mumbai Travellers along with visit of northern part of Sikkim which covers Gurudongmar Lake, Yumthang Valley, Lachen and Gangtok cities.
Day 1 : Mumbai to Reshikhola
Arrival at Bagdogra Airport and proceed towards Reshikhola. Late evening arrival at Riverside cottage of Reshikhola. Leisure time. Overnight at Reshikhola.
Day 2 : Reshikhola-Zuluk
After breakfast proceed towards Zuluk, en route we will hault at Rongli for innerline permits and then move ahead towards Zuluk. Evening leisure time to explore Zuluk village. Overnight at Zuluk. (for acclimatization)
Day 3 : Zuluk
After breakfast proceed for a sightseeing of Thambi View Point, Zig Zag Road of Silk Route and Gnathang Valley. Evening return back to Zuluk. Overnight at Zuluk
Day 4 : Zuluk – Gangtok
Early morning proceed towards Nathula Pass en route visit Famous sunrise point near gnathan where you can see breathtaking reflection of sun on Mount Kanchenjhonga. Further visit Baba Harbhajan Temple (Old & New), Kupup Village near Border where you can get to see Highest Golf Course and Ice Hockey ground. Visit Nathula Pass and Tsomngo Lake. Late evening arrival at Gangtok. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 5 : Gangtok – Lachen
After breakfast start journey towards North Sikkim. Today’s destination is Lachen, en-route halt at Chungthang for lunch. Evening roam around in this beautiful Hamlet and gets acclimatize. Overnight at Lachen.
Day 6 : Lachen – Gurudongmar Lake – Lachung
Early morning proceed to visit very beautiful Gurudongmar lake located at an altitude of 17,100 ft. Further drive through cold desert till Tibet border and back to Lachen by lunch. Post lunch proceed towards Lachung, the place famous for Rhododendron forest. Overnight at Lachung.
Day 7 : Lachung-Yumthang-Gangtok
After breakfast visit beautiful Yumthang Valley and by evening return to Gangtok. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 8 : Gangtok
Today, proceed for local sightseeing of Gangtok. Overnight at Gangtok.
Day 9 : Gangtok – Bagdogra
After proceed to Bagdogra from Gangtok. Drop at Airport.
Tour ends with Happy Memories :D
Tour Price : Rs.29,999/- per person + Tax as applicable
- 08 Nights / 09 days accommodation in deluxe hotels/tents on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast and Dinner throughout the tour
- Transfers and sightseeing by SUV or similar
- Inner line permits and permissions
- Entry tickets and guide charges, wherever necessary
- Experienced expert and leader
- Any transfer till Bagdogra and back. (Train/Airways/ Roadways)
- Any personal orders like lunch, soft/hard drinks and mineral water on tour.
- Any personal expenses like Laundry Bills, Table Bills, Camera Fees, Tips or gratitude.
- Any medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps like bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.)
- Anything other than above mention inclusions
- Taxes as applicable.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof Compulsory
1. Hat / Cap.
2. Woolen cap / Balaclava
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woolen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts (min 3)
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater (min 1)
6. Windproof Jacket (min 1)
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
9. Cotton Socks, Woolen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, (min 2)
11. Raincoat / Poncho (min 1)
12. Torch with spare batteries, (min 1)
13. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF, Toiletries
14. Medicines as specified by doctor
15. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.
For More details, contact us on email@example.com Or 08692055777 / 09619104986 / 08692022777