About One Tree Hill Trek, Matheran :
Matheran is a hill station situated in the outskirts of Mumbai. It is a paradise for the Mumbaikars who are in search of peace, pollution free environment and some good adventure. Matheran has 28 points and One Tree Hill is one of them. It’s the most preferred route by trekkers and also the most adventurous one of them all. Here, you will find small trails surrounded by some dense forest.
Outing Date : 08th September 2018
Category : Trekking
Level : Easy
Duration: 1 Day
Reaching Karjat by local Train (From CST – 5:18 am, at Karjat – 7:40 am)
Breakfast after arriving at Karjat station (till 8:30am). Moving on, we will head to our base village which is Ambewadi by a local vehicle. On the way you’ll find an enjoyable view of Karjat.
Reach Ambewadi around 9:15 am. After arriving at the base village, we will have a small introductory session and trekking tips will be given by the experts to the group. Start trekking towards One Tree Hill around 10:00am. Reach One Tree Hill at around 1:30 pm. Explore the surroundings and start descending towards Neral its again 4 kms walk till Dasturi Naka en-route visit some points have refreshment at Matheran. From Matheran, proceed back to Mumbai.
Tour Concludes with fun-loving Memories :D
Tour Price : Rs.1100/- per person + Tax as applicable
- Transportation from Karjat to Ambewadi and back by Local transport
- Breakfast & Refreshments
- Guide & Expertise Charges
1. Tax as applicable
2. Anything other than mentioned above.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
For Registrations mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Call us at 08692055777 / 08692086927