Mumbai on Wheels !!
About Mumbai Midnight Cycling :
Fancy a cycle ride through the treasured heritage sites of the city you call home? Come and discover aamchi Mumbai on a cycle tour with like-minded adventure enthusiasts. Let the sights and sounds of South Mumbai enthral you under the indigo midnight sky. Breathe in the crisp, cool air you pass by great monuments, old structures, and architectural wonders, all lying asleep at the close of day.
The crackling sounds of a fire to keep a watchman warm, the buzz at a chaiwalla stall, and whoosh of a bus hurriedly moving along to its last halt are truly a different take on the bustling city. Indulge a wave of nostalgia as you pass by the truly magnificent Queen’s Necklace at night and marvel at the placid waters blending in the dark horizon. Each piece of the city is intricately woven with the past of our colonial history and the future of our hopes and dreams. Come join Mumbai Travellers and discover Mumbai, the city that truly never sleeps!
Outing Dates : 28th-29th October 2017
1. No midway back out during the ride if you want you can drop the cycles on starting point on your own expenses.
2. There might be alteration in the route as per the situation.
The tour starts at 11:30 pm at Theobroma, Cusrow Baug, Colaba Causeway, Colaba. A guided tour follows with participants taken through the history of various heritage structures in South Mumbai. The entire ride is an interactive session with participants sharing stories and experiences with each other, bonding, and revelry.
Points Of Interest Covered:
1. Gateway of India
This historic landmark of Mumbai was completed in 1924. Overlooking the Arabian Sea, no Mumbai selfie is complete without a visit to this majestic gateway.
2. Nariman Point
The end point of South Mumbai, Nariman Point is a popular hangout for college students and families on a walk post dinner. A beautiful sea facing promenade, the beauty of the city can be seen from the views of the coastline here.
3. Marine Drive
A concrete C-shaped boulevard, Marine Drive is a much sought-after landmark facing the Arabian Sea. The magic of the location lies in an air view of the locale: the lights resemble a string of pearls thus earing it the moniker ‘Queen’s Necklace’.
4. Breach Candy
This elite neighbourhood is a treat to eyes. With a blend of tastefully constructed towers and cottages, Breach Candy is also home to the 18th century Mahalaxmi temple.
Tour Price : Rs.999/- per person+Tax as applicable
1. Cycle Rental
2. Transfers of Cycles from Band stand back to Colaba
3. Refreshments, water bottles, energy drink on tour
5. Expertise & mechanic Charges
1. Any Transfer till Colaba and from Band stand
2. Anything mentioned than above
3. Tax as applicable
Things to carry: ID CARD COMPULSORY
1. Wear Shorts / Trek Pants and T – Shirts for the tour
2. Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Personal Medicines If any
5. Rucksack to carry all this thing.
6. Sturdy Sport shoes. No Kitos or sandals please
7. Electral powder / Glucon D Must
8. Camera (Optional)
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
1. Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
2. The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
3. Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
4. Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
5. In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
6. Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
7. Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
For More details, contact us on email@example.com Or 08652370001 / 09869129901 / 08692086927
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh