Mumbai on Wheels !!
About Mumbai Midnight Cycling :
Fancy a cycle ride through the treasured heritage sites of the city you call home Come and discover aamchi Mumbai on a cycle tour with like-minded adventure enthusiasts. Let the sights and sounds of South Mumbai enthral you under the indigo midnight sky. Breathe in the crisp, cool air you pass by great monuments, old structures, and architectural wonders, all lying asleep at the close of day.
The crackling sounds of a fire to keep a watchman warm, the buzz at a chaiwalla stall, and whoosh of a bus hurriedly moving along to its last halt are truly a different take on the bustling city. Indulge a wave of nostalgia as you pass by the truly magnificent Queens Necklace at night and marvel at the placid waters blending in the dark horizon. Each piece of the city is intricately woven with the past of our colonial history and the future of our hopes and dreams. Come join Mumbai Travellers and discover Mumbai, the city that truly never sleeps!
Outing Date : 24th-25th February 2018
1. No midway back out during the ride if you want you can drop the cycles on starting point on your own expenses.
2. There might be alteration in the route as per the situation.
The tour begins by meeting leaders at 11:30 pm near Theobroma, Cusrow Baug, Colaba Causeway, Colaba. Leaders will meet and distribute cycles to all participants. The ride will be conducted through the night. Ride will be pass through –
1. Nariman Point
2. Marine Drive
3. Breach Candy
4. Haji Ali
5. Worli Sea Face
6. Mahim Dargah
7. Bandra Bandstand (Ride concludes by 4:30 am.)
Tour Price : Rs.999/- per person+Tax as applicable
1. Cycle Rental
2. Transfers of Cycles from Bandra Band stand back to Colaba
3. Refreshments, water bottles, energy drink on tour
5. Expertise & mechanic Charges
1. Any Transfer till Colaba and from Bandra Band stand
2. Anything mentioned than above
3. Tax as applicable
Things to carry: ID CARD COMPULSORY
- Wear Shorts / Trek Pants and T Shirts for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Litre) Must
- Dry Food (snacks)
- Personal Medicines If any
- Rucksack to carry all this thing.
- Sturdy Sport shoes. No Kitos or sandals please
- Electral powder / Glucon D Must
- Camera (Optional)
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.
For more details, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call – 08652370001 / 09869129901 / 08692086927
unique journeysunique people
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh