About the Birding in Manglajodi :
Mangalajodi is a heaven for birdwatchers all over the world. It has more than 200 species of birds including resident and migrants. It has one of the vast spread of Wetlands and hence attracting lots of migratory birds from all parts of the world. It has been declared as International Bird Conservation Area. It has been one such place of India where poachers have turned Bird guides and are enjoying their work to the fullest. The best time to visit is November to March when maximum number of birds fill this wetland with their colorful presence.
Outing Dates : 08th-10th December 2017
Day 1 :
Arrive at Bhubhaneshwar early morning. Pick up and transfer to Mangalajodi Ecotourism Zone, an approximate drive of 1.5 hrs. After reaching the resort, freshen up and have breakfast followed by Introduction and Briefing session. Post breakfast we will leave for the first boat ride for the day. Back for lunch. A small briefing session on Bird Identification and photography. We will leave for second ride in the evening for bird photography. Overnight at resort
Day 2 :
A new day to start with better ideas of getting best images. Post breakfast we will leave for the third boat ride of the tour. Back for lunch. A small discussion on clicked images and later We will leave for fourth boat ride in the evening. Overnight at resort.
Day 3 :
And the last day of the trip will be concluded with one more round of boating maximizing photography opportunity. We will be doing our 05th boat ride post breakfast. Once we are back we will pack our luggage and checkout from the resort. Post lunch we all will leave for airport with some great pictures and experience to cherish.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Tour Price : Rs.13,000/- per person+ Tax as applicable
1. Pickup and Drop from Bhubhaneshwar to Bhubhaneshwar by Private Car
2. 02 Nights/03 Days Accommodation at Eco Resort on Twin Sharing Basis in Non Ac rooms.
3. All Meals at Mangalajodi
4. 05 boat rides in wetlands of Mangalajodi
5. All forest permissions and Guide Charges
6. Expertise Charges
1. Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
2. Meals during the train/flight journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Any personal orders, laundary, phone calls.
5. Any porter charges,tips and gratitude.
6. Anything other than mentioned above
7. Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc
8. Taxes as applicable.
Note*Accommodation on Single sharing available on request.(Nominal charges to be paid by participant as applicable)
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Card Compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
1. Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes, TRY TO GET AS CAMOUFLAGED AS POSSIBLE)
2. Sanitary Kit
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Torch (Must)
5. Personal First Aid kit.
6. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc..
7. Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
8. Electral powder / Glucon D
9. Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (3 liter must)
11. Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
12. Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
13. Umbrella or Poncho/Cap
14. Winter wears is Must as it will be chilled out there.
For More details, contact us on email@example.com Or 08692055777 / 08422049888 / 08692022777
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh