Catch last Kasara train from CSTM by 12:14 am (Pune participants can meet us at Kalyan Railway Station @ 1:40 am) and reach Kasara by 3:00 am. Meet trek leader at Kasara station and transfer to Pachnai, the base village of Harishchandragad. Reach Kokankada through the easiest route (2-3 hours) to enjoy the spare time for camping.Reach at the top and explore Harishchandragad caves and fort, Kedareshwar temple. Post Tent pitching activity, we will start with cooking for night and enjoy campfire with the mind blowing ghost stories, old Bollywood songs, games and spend night under twinkling stars at Konkankada.
Day 02 : Sunday
Early morning have tea and start trekking towards Taramati peak. Enjoy the Sunrise and back to the tents. Enjoy breakfast and click few groupfies at Konkankada and start descending to Pachnai. Have lunch at base village and proceed back to Kasara Staion .
Tour concludes with fun-loving Memories :D
Tour Price : Rs.1,950/- per person+Tax as applicable
1. Kasara to Kasara by jeep/traxx
2. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Saturday
3. Breakfast and Lunch on Sunday
4. Stay in tents on sharing basis
5. Expertise Charges
1. Taxes as applicable
2. Mineral water or aerated drinks
3. Anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusion
Medical Disclaimer :
It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for any adventure. It is advisable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
For More details, contact us on email@example.com Or 08692086927/ 08652370001 / 09869129901