- Cafes in Hampi, Anegundi and Badami
- Ruins & Temple hopping
- Coracle ride
- Moped or Bicycle ride
- Home-stay & more.
Day 0 : By Bus : Departure from Mumbai by bus at 05:00 pm (Bus Booking By your Self)
VRL Travels : 05:00 PM Departure from Mumbai and 09:00 AM Arrival at Hospet I-Shift Multi-Axle VOLVO A/c Sleeper-Coach
Day 1 : Welcome to Hampi
Morning Arrival in Hospet by 10 a.m. Hop on to a local bus and head to Hampi (25 Mins). A local stay arranged for you. Enjoy your Day sightseeing the ancient ruins many of which lie in and around Hampi Bazaar and the nearby riverside area, which also encompasses the citys most sacred enclave of The architecturally rich Virupaksha temple and ghats. Our Day end with Sunset from Mantanga Hill and Stroll around Tungabhadra River.Overnight in Hampi
Day 2 : Hampi to Badami (2.5 hours)
Morning take a ride to Badami (approx 130 kms), stopping en route to visit Pattadakal a World Heritage Site, has 10 major temples representing early Chalukaya architecture. Whilst Aihole, which is known as the Cradle of Indian Architecture. Finally Badami, magnificently situated in a canyon, and scattered amongst the surroundings hills famous for is large rock cut caves. Late evening back to Hampi
Overnight in Hampi
Day 3 : Hampi to Anegundi – Gangawati (5km after river crossing )
Morning we cross the river and hire Bikes as we head to Anegudi. Situated in countryside amongst sandstone hills, lakes and peaceful farmlands is Anegundi rather relaxed backpackers heaven. A cozy Home-stay near paddy farm is waiting for you. Enjoy rest of day exploring the green paddy field hamlet at leisure on bikes. Post lunch experience coracle ride & water actives. Evening we visit Pampa Sarovar followed by a small hike (30 min uphill) and end our day with Heavenly sunset over Anjani Parvat (Lord Hanuman Birth Place)
Overnight in Anegundi
Day 4 :
Good Morning ! We are back to Hampi today as our sightseeing marathon continues visiting famous Vithhal Temple, Stone Chariot, Queens palace, Durga Temple. Early evening we head back to Hospet.Bus back to Mumbai.
Next Day : By Bus : Morning 11 am
Your memorable Backpacking tour ends here.!
This is Guided Backpacking version of Trip. Our Itineraries are carefully put together by our backpacking experts aiming to cover & experience some lesser known must-see offbeat places in India in backpacking style. Our trips are the perfect way to rediscover yourself and socialize yourself with like minded backpackers while you explore the unexplored places in India which are offbeat and general tourist often skip because of the obscure nature of these locales. After all, Columbus wouldnt be Columbus if hed stuck to taking the same journey again and again, right Occasionally backpacking trips might be bit low on leisure but always high on experiences as you enjoy local street food, interact with locals, or sharing a dorm,hostel or home-stay with other fellow travelers at some breathtaking locations across India .
“Life is all about courage and going in to unknowns”
Seems like the kind of trip youve been waiting to take Save the date!
Tour Price: Rs.8,000/- per person+Tax as applicable
– This is Backpacking version of trip – Sometimes low on Leisure and But always High on experiences.
Visits, Activities and their order are subject to change for backpacking trip based on the discretion of Mumbai Travellers.
– Trip involves walking,cycling and Moped ride (Shared)
– Rental of bike and bicycle are subject to availability Mumbai travelers try their best to arrange the same. However – – In case of non availability we will arrange alternate mode Local Rickshaw.
1. Daily Breakfast.
2. 03 Nights accommodation in Home-stays or Hotel or similar – Double or Triple sharing
3. All Transfers between Hospet to Hospet (Hampi to badami full day vehicle)
4. Cycle / Moped Rentals provision (bike and cycle rent is paid not fuel)
5. An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel .
6. A coracle ride
1. Mumbai Hospet, Hospet Mumbai by Bus
2. Lunch and dinner (We want you to try out local Cuisines & not restricted to particular restaurant,cafe)
3. Camera Charges, Guide and & Entry fees
4. Personal Expenses
5. Anything other than mentioned Above.
6. Tax as applicable
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 45 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 30 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 25% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if youve booked within the last 15 days of Tour
*Free consultation and assistance from packing your backpack to choosing lens for your Camera (pre or post trip extended days)