Explore the Grand Canyon Of India & Second largest cave in India !!
About Gandikota Fort & Belum Caves :
In the Outskirts of Andhra Pradesh, India; Gandikota Fort is one of the offbeat and isolated destinations in India. It is well famous as Grand Canyon Of India due to the beautiful Gorge of Gandikota Fort on bank of river Penna. The ruins of Gandikota Fort narrates its history dating back to 12th century.
Belum Caves is the Second largest cave in the Indian Subcontinent for the narrow passages and steep chambers. It is said that Buddhist and Jain Monks meditated there in early ages. Many Buddhist relics were found in the “Meditation Hall” in Belum Caves. APTDC has maintained this cave with local resources.
Gandikota & Belum caves together is a great combo of geological miracles and is certainly one of the Most Unique & Must Visit destinations in India. Explore it soon with Mumbai Travellers before it becomes restricted or overpopulated.
SHORT INFO & DATES
Outing Dates : 23rd-24th December 2017
Train Suggestions :
On-wards Journey : 16381 – Kanyakumari Express : Mumbai (03:45 pm) to Tadipatri (09:55 pm)
Return Journey : 11402 – Mumbai Express : Tadipatri (06:39 pm) to Mumbai (01:35 pm)
1. The Grand Canyon of India-Gandikota
2. The second largest cave & largest underground cave in India-Belum Caves
3. Bugga Rammalingeshwar Temple
Day 00 : Leave from Dadar to Tadiptari by Kanyakumari Express by 08:30 pm
Day 01 : Reach at Tadipatri by 10:00 am. Have lunch and proceed to Gandikota by private a/c vehicle. Check in to the hotel. Freshen Up. Visit the Mylavaram Dam near Gandikota Fort and Set out to explore one of the most unique places in India – Gandikota ! Enjoy the scenic sunset at Gorge of River Pennar –Grand Canyon of India. Back to hotel. Enjoy the group games, discussion sessions and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Early morning wake up call and explore the Gandikota fort, Ranganathswamy Temple, Madhavraya Temple, Granary, Jumia (Jumma Masjid) and other ruins. Back to hotel and check out. Have breakfast and freshen up. Check out and proceed towards Belum Caves in Kurnool district. Explore the India’s largest underground caves-Belum. Evening visit Bugga Ramalingeshwaram Temple and proceed to Tadipatri railway station. Board train for return journey by 06:30 pm.
Next Day : Reach Mumbai by 01:30 pm
Tour concludes with Happy Memories :D
*Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation
Tour Price : Rs.4,500/- per person+Tax as applicable
1. Transportation from Tadipatri to Tadipatri by ac private vehicle
2. A/c accommodation at heritage hotel at Gandikota
3. All Veg Meals on tour (Local Cuisine : 02 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast and 02 refreshment)
4. Entry Tickets and sightseeing
5. Tolls, Permit and Parking
6. Guide and Expertise charges
1. All Taxes Applicable
2. Any Transfers till Tadipatri and back
3. Meals on Journey
4. Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
1. Book your seats well in advance to get confirmed train tickets. You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you !
2. As it is totally offbeat destination, there are very basic facility available and limited sources available for the stay, vehicle and meals. Mumbai Travellers are serving the best facility available at Gandikota.
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
· If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
· If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
· If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
· After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 7 days.
Things to carry : ID CARD COMPULSORY
1. Extra Clothes
2. Dry Food & Water Bottle (snacks)
3. Personal Medicines/Personal First aid kit
4. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, sanitary kit etc…
5. Sport shoes or kitos
6. Electoral powder / Glucon D/ Tang
7. Camera (Optional)
8. Cotton T-shirt (To visit Belum Caves as it will be too hot & humid inside caves)
9. Rucksack / Bagpack
10. Pullover / Bedsheet (for those travelling in Sleeper class)
11. Winter wear
For More Details, contact us on email@example.com Or 8692055777 / 08692022777 / 08652324850