Thrill of the Pouring Water…!
About Dodhani Waterfall Rappelling :
Dodhani waterfall is located at the base of Matheran hills and is easily accessible from Panvel by road. Rappelling or Abseiling is a technique used for controlled descending down from a rock patch or slope. The main equipment used are high quality ropes, descender, seat harness along with gloves and helmet for safety.
This technique has been absorbed by our adventure experts to create a happening recreational adventure activity wherein we will descend down on a rope that too under the refreshing flow of water via waterfalls, under the safety and security of experts.
Come and enjoy the thrill of this happening recreational adventure sport this monsoon.
Outing Dates : 9th September 2018
Category : Adventure
Level : Easy
Height of the waterfall : 70-75 feet
Weight Limit of the traveller : 35 kgs – 95 kgs
Duration : 1 Day
Early Morning arrival at Panvel St. Stand- Platform No. 4, under the flyover by 07:30 am. Further proceed towards Dodhani Waterfall by local transport (ST Bus)
Breakfast and Introduction session at base village and start a small trek towards the waterfall (one & half hours trek). Instruction session at waterfall and start the rappelling activity (09:30 am). Enjoy the thrill of Dodhani waterfall throughout the day with an amazing rappelling under the expert’s guidance.
Evening departs to Panvel and then further proceed towards Mumbai
Tour concludes with Happy Memories :D
PRICE : Rs.1000/- per person+Tax as applicable
- Transportation from Panvel and back by local transport
- Breakfast and evening refreshment
- Rappelling activity charges
- Expertise and guide charges
- Lunch for the Day
- Tax as applicable
- Anythings other then above mentioned inclusions
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 21 days of Tour/Event/Activity 100% of total price will be refunded. (Condition Apply- Check Note Below)
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 15 days of Tour/Event/Activity 75% of total price will be refunded.
- If Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant prior to 7 days of Tour/Event/Activity 50% of total price will be refunded.
- After that no refund will be provided on Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by participant, irrespective even if you’ve booked within the last 7 days.
THINGS TO CARRY
Id Proof Compulsory- (Aadhar / Pan Card / DL)
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).
For More details, contact us on email@example.com Or 08692055777 / 08652370001 / 09869129901
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh