Outing Date : 10th-12th November 2017
1. St.Mary’s Island Or Coconut Island-first land of India where Vasco Da Gama set his foot when he first arrived India
2. Maravanthe Beach-well known for the panoramic view of Arabian Sea at one side and Suparnika River at other
3. Murudeshwar – largest Shiva Statue in India
4. Yana Caves-02 coupled limestone caves (Mohini & Bhairavaweshwar)
5. Gokarna-backpacker’s paradise
6. Locally famous food like Udupi Thali, Coastal Sea food of Karnataka, Fish Curries & Sweets
Day 00 : 29th September 2017 (Friday Night) / 09th November 2017 (Thursday night)
Leave from CST by 10:00 pm to Udupi by Mangalore Express
Day 01 – 30th September 2017 / 10th November 2017 (Udupi- St.Mary’s Island-Malpe)
Reach at Udupi by 02:00 pm. Have a small introduction and briefing session. Have the delicious Udupi Thali for lunch and freshen up. Get ready to explore the first coast line of Karnataka tour. Enjoy the half an hour scenic boat ride to the St.Mary’s island. Explore the isolated Coconut Island. Relax watching the sound of waves crashing against the shore. Back to Malpe beach. Enjoy the sparkling water at Malpe beach watching the golden sun setting at other side of the beach.
Evening enjoy the bonfire session at guest house. Overnight stay at Malpe.
Day 02 – 01st October 2017 / 11th November 2017 (Maravanthe-Murudeshwar-Yana & Gokarna-180 kms)
The Day dedicated to explore the beautiful varities of Nature. A journey exploring Maravanthe-Murudeshwar-Yana & Gokarna. A road-trip through NH 66 witnessing the endless Arabian sea at one side and Suparnika River at other side is that one unforgettable experience of the trip!! Capture a glimpse of the 123 ft of Shiva Statue and divine temple on the shore side of boundless Murudeshwar beach. Continue the journey to the Yana Caves and Roister the Trek in the dense forest of Sirsi. Explore the gigantic Yana caves and witness the beautiful lush view from the top. Experience the sacred parikrama of caves and know the mythology story of both Mohini-Bhairaveshwara Shikhara. Descend back to the base.
Proceed to backpacker’s paradise-Gokarna. Late evening arrival & check in. Enjoy dinner and lights off for the Day !! (The distance covered within sight seeings are long and time consuming)
Day 03 – 02nd October 2017 / 12th November 2017 (Gokarna, Om Beach, Nirvana, Paradise, Kudle & Half Moon Beach)
The Last but the most amazing travel day of the tour. A day dedicated to hop in countless beaches and Temple of Gokarna. Explore Om Beach, Nirvana, Paradise, Kudle and Half moon. Have refreshment and return journey from Gokarna Railway station to Mumbai.
Next Morning – 03rd October 2017 / 13th November 2017 : Early morning arrival at Mumbai by 06:30 am
*Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation.
Tour Price : Rs.8,200/-per person+Tax as applicable
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- Transportation from Udupi railway station to Gokarna railway station
- Sightseeing and inner transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner on tour
- Entry tickets, permissions and guide wherever necessary
- Boat ride from Malpe beach to St.Mary’s Island and back
- Tax as applicable
- Any Transfers & meals till Udupi and back from Gokarna
- Meals on train journey & lunch on tour
- Personal expenses or orders like meals, aerated drinks, mineral water or snacks etc
- Any other thing then mentioned inclusions
Note : Book your seats well in advance to get confirmed train tickets. You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train tickets booking, we will be happy to help you !
THINGS TO CARRY
ID Proof (Pan card/Driving License)
1. Extra Pair of Clothes
2. Winter / Rain / Summer Wear (In case of Rain or Chilling Climate)
3. Torch and extra cell-Must
4. Sanitary Kit and Energy Drinks
5. Personal Medicines or First Aid Kit
6. Dry Snacks and Water bottle
7. Cap, goggle, sun screen etc….
8. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera / Binocular (Optional)
10. Rugsack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)
For More details, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org Or 08692055777 / 08692086927 / 08652324850
unique journeys…unique people…
Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/mumbaitravellersclub/
Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/MumbaiTravellers
Twitter : https://twitter.com/MumbaiTraveller
Mobile App : http://tinyurl.com/qh9pfkh