Day 00 (Friday) : Overnight journey towards Kasara by Local (11:20 pm Slow from CST)
Day 01 (Saturday) :
Proceed towards the base village, Ambewadi. Reach base village and Rest. Start the trek by 7 am. Reach the col between both the forts by 11 am. Climb and explore the Alang Fort. Overnight stay at Alang fort.
Day 02 (Sunday) :
Watching the Sunrise, start descending Alang. Reach the col between two forts and start climbing the Madan Fort. Explore the Fort and the surrounding. Post lunch, start descending the Madan Fort. Evening back to Ambewadi and proceed towards Kasara by 5 pm approx.
Trek Concludes with fun-loving Memories :)
Tour Price : Rs.2,300/- per person+Tax as applicable
1. Kasara to Kasara by local jeeps.
2. 02 Breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner
3. All technical support
4. Trek expertise
1. Lunch on Day 1
2. Tax as applicable
3. Anything other than mentioned above
Things to carry : Id Proof Compulsory
1. Lunch / Dinner as per schedule.
2. Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
3. Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
4. Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
5. Personal Medication / First Aid kit
6. Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
7. Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
8. Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
11. Carry your own glass, bowl, spoon and plate (if necessary)
12. Extra Pair of Clothes (as per schedule)
13. Sleeping bag / mat / bedsheet (as per schedule)
14. Slippers (optional – at the end of day / trek so that your feet can relax).