Trek To Matheran Via Shivaji Ladder
Base - Chowk Village
Starting from Saturday Night 09 December 2017 till
Sunday,10 December 2017.
Grade - Medium
Endurance - Medium
Shivaji ladder route was used by our great king Chhatrapati Shivaji Raje Bhosale to climb up the Matheran.The base village for actual ascend is Arkasvadi and it ends near Pisarnath mahadev temple on Matheran platue
Cost - Rs.400/- Only.
Cost includes -
- Transportation - Panvel to base village and from Matheran entry gate till Neral Station.
- For Sunday Morning and Evening - Tea And Refereshments .
- Sleeping Bag
- Others - Guidance , Expertise and Basic first aid.
Advance booking is compulsory.Only 60% amount will be refunded on cancellation.
Please contact as per the details below for registration and payment.
Archis Pednekar - 9167522344
Subodh Hattarki - 9930 887501
Pushkar Bapat - 9892417607
Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/m3yatrik/
Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Train timings -
Catch Panvel Local 7.12 pm on Saturday Night 09 December 2017 from Andheri which reaches Panvel by 8.45 pm.
Things to Carry -
All items below are compulsory unless explicitly mentioned as optional
- Trekking shoes or rubber gripped sports shoes.
- Wear full sleeves shirt , full pant and Hat.
- Lunch for Sunday
- Some ready to eat and light food.
- Newspapers/Chadar/piece of plastic to put it below Sleeping Bag.
- Any one Original Photo ID proof.
- 3 Liter Water.
- Extra pair of clothes.
- Backpack to pack your stuffs.Keep some extra space in your backpack to put the sleeping bag in it (No Sling Bags)
- Personal Medicines. (Optional)
Important Notes -
-This trek is not advisable for new comers.
-Trek Leaders reserves the right to change the format of the event.
-Carrying or consuming alcohol and addictive stuffs are strictly prohibited during trek. If caught, you will be expelled from group without any further discussions or refund.
-Do not carry valuable,unnecessary things for trek.
-Trekking is the disciplined sport, do not go to any risky place , you should follow rules set by organizers. Organizers will not be responsible for any loss during travel and trek.
Respect Nature,History,Local Culture And Enjoy the trek.