Alpine Ramblers kokankada rapelling & Camping From 23rd December 2017 to 25th december 2017
Fort Range: Malshej ghat region
Fort Height: 4710 feet above sea level
Difficulty level: - Medium are allowed and not having height fobia)
Altitude: 1,423 m
Time taken: 3 hours
Cost : 4250 /-(before transfering amount by neft or imps plz call us for availibility of seats )
Imp note - who all are having height fobia please do not enroll for kokankada rapelling
Name :- RUSHIKESH PRABHAKAR GAWDE
Bank :- SBI Bank SBI a/c no: 33734101943
Branch: Dombivli west
IFSC Code: SBIN0005165
Contact us on - Rushikesh Gawde- 9594747146 (whatsapp) / 7977380169
- kasara to pachnai & return journey from waliware village to kalyan station
- Tea & Breakfast
- Rappelling Charges
- Certified Expertise
- Branded Safety Equipments
- First Aid
- Lots of Adventure with 100% safety
- Bottled water and soft drinks. Dry snacks like chips etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the included list
Iternary :- Day 1:
- catch the kasara slow local train from cstm 9:32 pm CSTM
- 9:40 pm Byculla
- 9:50 pm Dadar
- 10:00 pm Kurla
- 10:06 pm Ghatkopar
- 10:27 pm Thane
- 10:50 pm Dombivli
- 11:00 pm Kalyan
- 11:15 pm Titwala
- 12:11 am KAsara
From kasara we start our journey towards pachnai base village 4:00 am Pachnai
- 4:00 am Arrival at Pachnai by 4:00 am
- 5:00 am After tea break Start trekking to fort
- 7:00 am Reach top
- 8:00 am Have breakfast
- 9:00 am explore the fort
- 1:00 pm Lunch
- 5.15 pm kokankada sunset after Dinner camping in tents .
- 6:00 am Wake up call early in the morning
- 7:00 am Start rapelling activity at
- 6:00 pm After rapelling event we start our return journey towards Kalyan by private vehicle .
Refund Norms For Events till 2 days duration:
- 60% refund if cancellation is made more than 10 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 40% refund if cancellation is made more than 4 days (96 Hrs) and less than 10 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 4 days (96 hrs) prior to the departure date of the event.
Things to carry: -
- one plate and two bowls (thermacol or plastic things strictly prohibited) Mattress and one shawl
- 2 liter water (compulsory)
- No jeans allowed.
- A torch (mandatory)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Your own sleeping bag or mattress with blanket
- 2 extra pair of dry clothes.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- 3 packets of Electoral Powder
- Only Shoulder Sack. No one side Sack please.
- Personal Medicine If u are undergoing any prescribed course
Important Points to keep in mind:
- The leader's decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewelry.
- Please do not litter, we believe in the saying, wherever you go, leave only your footprints and take back only memories.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the event. NO REFUND will be provided.
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for the trek.
- While planning your trek, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
- Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.