DarkGreen Adventures (#DGA) invites you for 1D/1N trek to Mt. Kalsubai, the highest point of Maharashtra. Kalsubai can be climbed in a day without any technical equipment and skills. Monsoon is the best time for trekking at Kalsubai
The trekking duration is about 3-4 hours. On the summit you will see a small temple of Devi Kalsubai. The peak being the highest, provides a million dollar view. To the north, forts such as Harihargad, Ramsej, Brahmagiri, Ghargad, Tringalwadi, Anjaneri are seen. To the east one can spot Anudha, Vishramgad. To the west one can spot AMK, Ratangad and to the south Harishchandragad and Ghanchkkar
So come join us and experience the feeling of standing on the roof of Maharashtra.
23:00 - Assemble at Thane (East) near the ticket counter of platform 10A
23:15 - Start travelling in a bus
03:00 - Reach base village Bari and sleep for a while.
05:00 - Wake up call.
05:30 - Start trekking after introduction and briefing. We will have packed breakfast on the way.
09:00 - Reach summit and enjoy the views
13:30 - Reach base village and have lunch.
14:30 - Depart for Thane
21:00 - Reach Thane
- Travel from Thane to Thane in a private vehicle
- Accommodation in a village home
- Tea, Nimbu Pani etc.
- First aid and expertise charge
- Bottled water/cold drinks
- Dinner on Saturday night
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name - Krishna Kuya
Bank - HDFC, Thane
Account no - 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type - Savings
IFSC code - HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI/BHIM
Virtual Address - kuya@hdfcbank
For payment through Paytm or PayZapp or Tez: 9820285295
Krishna Kuya: 9820285295 (Available on WhatsApp)
Things to carry:
- Medical and consent form -https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- 3 litre water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Sleeping materials like roll mat and thin blanket
- A backpack to put everything. Sling bag not allowed
- We appreciate participants carrying healthy foods like dry fruits, #fruits and juice packets
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
Tag our page on your travel pictures in Instagram and Facebook. You might get a chance to win Paytm cash.
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile - https://chat.whatsapp.com/GBk8iZ7oRGV3mqL8CDPJJ1