DarkGreen Adventures (#DGA) invites you to the most scenic location of #Maharashtra. #Harishchandragarh is one of the most understated places to visit in India. The major attraction here is #KokanKada cliff which is not just vertical, it is an overhang like a cobra's hood. It’s beyond description and one must see it to experience the #nature's architecture.
20:50 - Catch Kasara Fast local train leaving #CST at 20:52. You can catch the train from stops on the way.
23:05 - Reach Kasara and start travelling to base village Pachnai via private jeep. #Kasara is the final meeting point.
03:30 - Reach #Pachnai. Introduction and trek briefing
05:30 - Start trekking towards Harishchandragarh
08:30 - Reach #HCG and have #breakfast. Explore and move towards kokankada
10:30 - Explore Kokankada
12:30 - Start descending to #Paachnai
14:00 - Have #lunch at Paachnai
15:00 - Depart for Kasara
18:00 - Reach Kasara and take train back to #Mumbai
20:30 - Reach #Dadar
- Jeep from Kasara to Paachnai and back
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Expertise and guidance
- Train tickets to Kasara
- #Dinner on Saturday night
- Anything not mentioned above
--- Send your money to following account ---
Name - Krishna Kuya
Bank – IDBI, New Panvel
Account no: 1171 0400 008 0556
Account type: Savings
IFSC code – IBKL0000023
For payment through UPI/BHIM
Virtual Address - kuya@hdfcbank
For payment through Paytm or PayZapp or Tez: 9820285295
Krishna Kuya: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Things to carry:
- Medical and consent form - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- 2 litre water (preferably in personal PET bottles)
- A torch (other than mobile)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Your own sleeping bag or blanket.
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets and #fruits like pears, pomegranate, dates etc.
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures