Carrying or consuming alcohol and addictive substance is strictly prohibited in #trek. If caught, you will be expelled from group without any further discussions or refund.
Grade: Medium; includes rappelling and 3 Rock Patches.
#Sandhan valley is wonder of #nature in #Sahyadris. It is a water carved valley of 200 ft deep and about 1.5 km long, located on the west side of beautiful #Bhandardara region, near #Samrad village. Valley is surrounded by mighty Alang, Madan & Kulang (#AMK), #Ratangad, Ajoba & #Kalsubai. At some places its width is less than 3 feet and sun rays are unable to reach. It is accessible throughout the year except monsoon. To reach the other end of gorge, you need to cross 2-3 water pools. Water level changes according to seasons - in #winter it is up to waist & in #summer it is up to knee height.
The Sandhan valley trek includes rappelling and freehold rock climbing. We will provide you the technical gear and guidance needed.
19:20- Take CST-Kasara fast local from #CST - 19;18, #Dadar - 19:31, #Thane - 19;58.
21:40 - Reach #Kasara. This is the final meeting point. Start travelling in a Jeep. We can take a dinner break at Dhaba on the way
01:00 - Reach Samrad and rest for few hours.
04:30 - Start trekking. We need to be punctual about starting time.
06:30 - #Breakfast after crossing the water flow in the valley
13:00 - #Lunch on the Way ( Lunch to be carried )
17:00 - Reach at the base. Visit the Blue Lagoon pond and descend towards #Dehne
19:00 - Travel Dehne to #Asangaon by local transport bus or jeep
20:30 - Reach Asangaon
22:00 – Reach #Mumbai
- To be paid in advance
- Half refundable if canceled at least a day before
- Transportation from Kasara to Samrad and Dehne to Asangaon
- 1 Breakfast, 1 #Dinner, Refreshments
- Rappelling Charges
- Trekking guidance and Expertise
- Local train tickets
- Bottled water/cold drinks
- Sunday Lunch
- Anything not mentioned above
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name - Krishna Kuya
Bank - HDFC, Thane
Account no - 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type - Savings
IFSC code - HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI/BHIM,
Virtual Address - kuya@hdfcbank
For payment through Paytm or Google Pay or PayZapp: 9820285295
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Things to be carried:
- Consent form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- Rechargeable Torches (other than mobile)
- 3 liters of water (preferably in personal reusable bottles)
- Your own lunch for Sunday
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Extra Pair of Clothes and extra socks
- Sleeping bag or mats, bedsheet etc.
- We appreciate participants carrying healthy foods like fruits, dry fruits, energy bars etc.
- A haversack to put all these things. Sling bag not allowed in trek
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile - https://chat.whatsapp.com/174XwXkUAsTKZFrCL5riSM