#Devkund waterfall is located inside the forest near a village called ‘Bhira’, near Bhira Dam. It is said to be the origin of #Kundalika river (famous for river rafting at #Kolad). It takes 2-3 hours trek to reach the waterfall from the base village.
23:00 - Assemble at #Thane Railway Station Near platform no. 10 and start travelling from Thane to Bhira village
04:00 - Reach the base village & rest for few hrs
06:30 - Have breakfast at local villager’s house
07:00 - Start #trekking
10:00 - Reach #waterfall and have fun. You can enjoy the #greenery around or soak yourself in the pool
14:00 - Return to base village and have delicious #lunch
20:00 - Reach #Dadar
- To be paid in advance only
- Half non-refundable if cancelled till #Friday
- Fully non-refundable if cancelled on Saturday or ‘no-show’
- Travelling from #Mumbai to base village and back in a private vehicle
- Morning #breakfast & tea
- Evening refreshments
- Bottled water/cold drinks
- Any other charges not mentioned in "Includes"
--- Send your money in following account ---
Name: - Suhas Patil
Bank name: - IDBI bank, Rasayani branch
A/c. no. 0784104000033673 (savings)
IFSC code: - IBKL0000784
For paying through UPI: - suhasp95@upi
For paying through Paytm: 7276871749
Suhas Patil (Suhas Patil): 7276871749 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Things to be carried:
- Medical and consent form -https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- At least 2 litres of drinking water (preferably in PET bottles)
- Good trekking or sport shoes.
- We appreciate participants carrying juice packets and fruits like oranges, dates, pomegranate etc.
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Our Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures