DarkGreen Adventures (#DGA) invites you for a day trek to Lohagad. Lohagad is near #Malavli station, which is just ahead of Lonavla. It divides the basins of the Indrayani and Pawna and is situated on a side range of the Sahyadris. The Visapur fort is located on its eastern side. The four large gates of Lohagad are still in good condition and reasonably intact. Historical records show that in the later Peshwa period, Nana Phadnavis (1742-1800 AD) built several structures in the fort such as a big tank and a step-well (bawali).
06:30 - Assemble at Thane Station platform no.10 near the ticket counter. If you are late then you will miss the trek
06:45 - Start traveling towards Lonavla in a private vehicle. Second pick up from Kharghar.
09:30 - Reach Lohagad base, have breakfast and introduction
10:00 - Start trekking.
13:00 - Reach Lohagad top and explore
14:30 - Have lunch at Lohagad village
15:30 - Continue descending and go to waterfall at the end of descend
17:00 - Have tea and concluding remarks
17:30 - Start travelling towards Thane
20:00 - Reach Thane
Fees: Rs.1000 (to be paid in advance; non-refundable)
- Rs.200 for doing registration 10 days before the trip
- Rs.200 per person for a group of 5 or more
- Rs.200 for females having more than 1000 friends on facebook (conditions apply)
- You cannot combine these discounts i.e. max Rs.200.
-.Travel till base village from Thane and back in a private vehicle
- Breakfast and tea
- Tea/nimbu pani in evening
- Expertise charges
- Bottled water/soft drinks
- Anything not mentioned above
Krishna Kuya: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name - Krishna Kuya
Bank - HDFC, Thane
Account no - 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type - Savings
IFSC code - HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI/BHIM
Virtual Address - kuya@hdfcbank
For Payment through Paytm/ PayZapp/ Tez/ Ola Money: 9820285295
Things to carry:
- Medical and consent form -https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- 2 litre water (preferably in PET bottles)
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- An extra pair of dry clothes if you want to change in evening
- Plastic bags for dry items in your bag like clothes, electronics etc.
- A double strap bag. Sling bag not allowed in trek
- We appreciate people carrying juice packets and fruits like pears, pomegranate, dates etc.
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
Tag our page on your travel pictures in Instagram and Facebook. You might get a chance to win Paytm cash.