Have you ever thought of exploring Mumbai at midnight, when there's no traffic or noise on the streets? Let’s do it by cycling with adventure lovers. We will be passing through Gateway, Nariman point, MarineDrive, Beach Candy, Girgaon Chowpatty, Worli Sea Face, Mahim Dargah, Bandstand.
Length - 25kms
23:00 - Meeting Point at #Colaba Causeway.
00:00 - Get ready with your cycles and helmets and start the ride after briefing about the route.
05:00 - Reach Bandstand, #Bandra. Give back the cycles. The ride ends.
- non-refundable if you cancel on last day
- Rs.500 refundable if you cancel at least 24 hours before the event
- Rs.100 for doing registration 10 days before the event
- Rs.100 per person for a group of 4 or more
- You cannot combine these discounts i.e. max Rs.100.
- Cycle Rental (Gear and Non - Gear both available).
- Transfer of cycles from Bandstand back to Colaba.
- Expertise and Mechanic charges
- Small refreshments
- Anything not mentioned above
- Medical emergency, insurance etc.
--- Send your advance money to following account ---
Name - Krishna Kuya
Bank - HDFC, Thane
Account no - 5010 0036 3637 05
Account type - Savings
IFSC code - HDFC0001085
For payment through UPI/BHIM,
Virtual Address - kuya@hdfcbank
For payment through Paytm or Google Pay or PayZapp: 9820285295
Krishna: 9820285295 (Also available on WhatsApp)
Things to carry:
- At least one litres water (preferably in reusable bottles)
- Sports Shoes
- Energy bar (recommended)
Blog reference of this event: https://withpriyamandkrishna.travel.blog/2018/11/27/midnight-cycling-in-the-city-that-never-sleeps/
Our YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/darkgreenadventures
Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/darkgreenadventures
For getting our event updates on WhatsApp, follow this link on your mobile - https://chat.whatsapp.com/174XwXkUAsTKZFrCL5riSM