Explore the paranormal side of India’s Maharaja State. When the sun sets in Rajasthan, history awakes. Legends and lore tainted by sacrifice of war and rituals of tyrants; sagas of heroes, the unfinished ballad of Rajputana lovers, cursed villages and vengeful spirits lurk in the misty corners of this beautiful and serene land. We bring you a chance to venture on a journey of a lifetime. Take a step beyond fences, relive those dark legends and perhaps see things that we could not. Because they are waiting! Just for you!
Dates – 27th October to 30th October
Meeting place – Udaipur
TOUR ROUTE: Udaipur – Chittorgarh - Jaipur
Trip Charges – INR 7000 pp
Reservation charges – INR 1,000 pp
What you get (Includes):
· Services and expertise of a dedicated English speaking Tour leader
· Private AC transportation for the entire trip (from Pickup point to Drop-off point)
· Entry fees for all attractions mentioned in the detailed itinerary
· All accommodation in Hostels/ 3-star category Hotels
What you have to pay for (Excludes):
· All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
· Travel (Flights, Rail, Bus Taxi etc.) to the trip starting point
· Travel (Flights, Rail, Bus Taxi etc.) from the trip finish point
· Pre and Post trip accommodation
· Entry fees for certain optional attractions (refer detailed itinerary)
· Camera fees (if applicable) at the attractions
· Other optional activities and sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary will have to be paid locally
· Any travelling and sightseeing done locally on your free time
· Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks
· Any personal medication/ hospitalization/ emergency fees
· Any porter services
· Visa & Travel insurance
*We offer separate travel and accommodation services on individual inquiry basis
DAY 01: 27th October: Arrive in Udaipur
DARK NIGHT RISES
Experience true bliss today as you set foot in Udaipur, the City of Palaces. Those laidback boat rides on the lake, the wonderful spread of ancient bazaars, the magnanimous City Palace boasting of its quaint old-world charm, invigorate your senses. The first day of the trip commence with the arrival of the participants in the city of Udaipur according to their suited time schedules. At dinnertime, let us meet for an Introduction & Chill Sesh where we share interesting travel and ghost stories.
08:00 pm: Meet us after dinner at the hostel.
08:30 pm: Introduction Session
09:00 pm: Sharing of haunted and travel stories
10:00 pm: Retire for the day
Note: Participants are free to reach Udaipur earlier in the day and explore the charming city at their own discretion provided they meet the Organizers at the designated time.
DAY 02: 28th October: Udaipur – Chittorgarh – Jaipur
THE GREAT WALL OF SACRIFICE
The first leg of today’s journey would take one back in time, introduce one to the glorious past of Chittorgarh, displaying the grandeur of the Rajput rulers of Mewar. Chittorgarh Fort, which stands resolute even today, hides underneath its confines, tales of horror, tales of the legendary Rani Padmini, her beauty, courage and the famous sacrifice of Jauhar. Folklore suggests that the walls inside the fort still echoes of painful, heart wrenching yelps. Brace yourselves for the courage you need to garner while visiting the architectural wonder.
06:00 am: We start our journey towards Chittorgarh
09:00 am: Reach Chittorgarh and have breakfast
10:00 am: Start exploring the fort
12:30 pm: Leave for Jaipur and halt midway for Lunch.
06:00 pm: Reach Jaipur and check into the hostel/hotel
10:00 pm: Retire for the day
DAY 03: 29th October Jaipur - Mehendipur Balaji Temple - Chand Baori (optional) - Bhangarh Fort - Jaipur
Today put your courage to the test as you come face to face with the spirits that haunt Rajasthan. Our first stop is the Mehendipur Balaji Temple, where evil spirits are conjured and driven away by exorcists. If time permits, we proceed to get enchanted by the clever architecture of the famous stepwell called Chand Baori, which has been featured in many well-known movies like The Fall and Christopher Nolan's blockbuster - The Dark Knight Rises. We push the limits on the final leg of our journey as we visit Bhangarh Fort where fences and caution signs color the surroundings, where none are allowed to venture once the sun sets and where travelers have captured more than just people in their cameras.
07:00 am: After and early breakfast, we start our journey towards Mehendipur Balaji Temple
09:00 am: Reach Mehendipur Balaji Temple and explore
11:00 am: Start journey towards Chand Baori (Optional – if time permits)
01:30 pm: Break for Lunch.
02:00 pm: Leave for Bhangarh Fort
03:00 pm: Reach Bhangarh and start exploring
06:00 pm: Leave for Jaipur
08:00 pm: Reach Jaipur and head out for a Halloween Party (Optional)
DAY 04: 30th October
THE JOURNEY HOME
They say the ancient Rajasthan is still alive in the hearts of travelers who have been here. Many return with memories, many return with more. To preach the supernatural is not our business, but to bring you a chance to experience it, is our privilege. Remember, that one way or the other, you won’t be going back home alone. And if you do, Rajasthan will be waiting for you to return.
09:00 am: Check out of the hotel after breakfast
10:00 am: Disperse to respective destinations
Optional - Participants may choose to explore Jaipur on this day at their individual discretion
· Accommodation would be base category AC Hotels/ Hostels on twin sharing basis
· Single traveler? No Problem! Most of our travelers are singles, we will accommodate you on twin sharing basis with another single traveler of the same gender
· Group size of max 20
· Cost does not include Air Fare / Train fare
Terms and Conditions
· By signing up for the trip, the user confirms to the terms and conditions (TACS) stated below. These TACS comes in to effect as soon as there is a confirmation via mail/call from our side, once you make the payment.
· About other members - The contract binds you and all the other members of your group for whom you have signed up on their behalf. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the Terms and Conditions.
· Cancellation - All cancellations must be received in writing. As soon as you know that you need to cancel, please email us on Carvantrips@gmail.com. Cancellation charges are calculated from the date we receive your instructions by email. Once you email us, please call us to inform about the email sent.
· Loss of property and injuries - The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Carvan Trips responsible for any injury, illness, accident or death as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service. Participants are also responsible to take care of their own belongings. Carvan Trips holds no responsibility for the damage or loss of any such property.
· Behavior during the trip - The conduct and behaviour of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Carvan Trips’ staff, service providers etc. If participants are found violating the rules, Carvan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided. During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
· Change in Itinerary from User’s Side - If for any given reason the participant wishes to end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, Carvan Trips will not be responsible to provide any refund and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
· Change in Itinerary from service provider’s side - Carvan trips hold the rights to change the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredicted situations occur that are beyond our control. (including but not limited to riots, natural disasters, fire, technical problems, third party administrations, bad weather and acts of government or acts in compliance with any applicable law, regulation.) Carvan trips will not be liable for any costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances. Carvan trips reserves the right to change the date, location, amenities as long as they are of a similar standard than originally booked. In case of the downgrade in the facilities or standard, the difference will be refunded.
· Medication - It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Carvan trips do not hold any responsibility for the outcome of any undisclosed medical condition during the trip.
· Disabled Guests - If you have any specific requirement due to disability, you must notify us at the time of booking. We will do our best to meet the requirements, but please note that this cannot be guaranteed.
· Accommodation - Participants are expected to treat their accommodation with care and respect. It will be inspected before leaving. The participant will be held responsible for any damage caused during his/her stay. On departure, please leave the place clean and tidy. We reserve the right to charge you during or after your stay for any loss or damage to the property. Participants should make sure that they are not disturbing their neighbors due to music or loud noise.
· Harmful products - Any harmful product that can cause injuries will be confiscated upon discovery. Anyone found with any suspected illegal or controlled substance (Alcohol, drugs for eg.) will be immediately removed from the Event.
· Information provided and media use - All activities are described as accurately as possible; however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide