Looking for an escape with the girl gang? We’ve curated a beautiful trip which will suit perfectly with your extended weekend schedule! One journey, a heavenly destination, one girl gang and innumerable memories!
The Rann of Kutch will amaze your spirits and take you to stupendous heights of awe-inspiration with its contrasting landscapes, vigor and exceptional traditional flavors. Spending an evening at the Kutch desert, especially when the golden light of the setting sun merges at the horizon with the white color of the sand, is exceptionally intoxicating. Come nightfall, the moonlight dancing on this shining surface transforms this place into a magical land.
Our Journey to the mystical land won’t just stay confined to the desert and festival area, we will map the trip by visiting prominent junctures in Rann like Kala Dongar and the Westernmost tip of India at Narayan Sarovar. Rann is an enclosed tale of the enchanting full moon, the white desert, local folklores and the rich vibrancy of the cultural escapade. Wait till the enigma of the place encompasses your spirits and takes you to a new high.
· Single traveller?
No Problem! Most of our travellers are singles and also some who just prefer to come on their own solo adventures within the safety of a group. All our All Girls Events are led by an experienced female trip leader.
· Did you say all-girls trip?
Spend a few days in a world without any worries, care, about recurring chores, meetings or deadlines. Laze around, explore, bask in the sun, sulk, smile, laugh, sing, dance to your own rhythm and do anything and everything. Undertake the most epic trip of your lives, come alone, bring your bae or even better – get the whole girl gang! Explore Rann of kutch the way it should be explored, with your new girl gang
· Why All Girls Trip?
Travelling to a far-off destination with the girl gang or just venturing out as a solo girl traveller are a few things that always finds a place in the bucket list. Travel has enriched our lives and we realized that there is an existing need for women travel in India that we need to cater to. We want our women participants to be able to travel in the comfort and safety of a small group.
There are many women out there who love to travel and are also keen on it, there are some who have always planned for that all girls trip with the gang and also there are some girls who would love to join a group as a solo female traveller, but somehow the plan doesn’t seem to materialize thinking about all worrisome things relating to safety and travel. CarvanTrips has tailor made a flawless travel map to the Rann of Kutch where the whole group will be led by our female travel expert.
Meeting place – Bhuj
Trip Charges – INR 15,000 (with 5% GST)
INR 14,285 (without 5% GST)
Reservation charges – INR 1,000 pp (with 5% GST)
INR 952 pp (without 5% GST)
Contact: Carvan Trips (8976949403, 9920555809)
· Services and expertise of a dedicated English speaking Tour leader
· Private AC transportation for the entire trip (from Pickup point to Drop-off point)
· Entry fees for all attractions mentioned in the detailed itinerary
· All accommodation on twin sharing basis in traditional village-style resort at Dhordo (Non AC)
· Meals as per itinerary
What you have to pay for (Excludes):
· Travel (Flights, Rail, Bus Taxi etc.) to the trip starting point
· Travel (Flights, Rail, Bus Taxi etc.) from the trip finish point
· Pre and Post trip accommodation
· Entry fees for certain optional attractions (refer detailed itinerary)
· Camera fees (if applicable) at the attractions
· Other optional activities and sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary will have to be paid locally
· Any travelling and sightseeing done locally on your free time
· Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks
· Any personal medication/ hospitalization/ emergency fees
· Any porter services
· Visa & Travel insurance
*We offer separate travel and accommodation services on individual inquiry basis
Contact – 08976949403 | email@example.com
Day 1 – Arrive at Bhuj early morning by flight/train & meet our coordinator. Post breakfast explore the beautiful city of Bhuj including Aina mahal & Prag Mahal. After lunch, we will drive towards Dhordo, which is a quaint yet popular village in Kutch. Check into your resort in Dhordo; the charming resort rooms have been modeled to resemble the traditional houses of Kutch.
Your tiring journey will attain fruition in the evening as it’s time to witness the spectacle of the white desert getting merged into the setting sun!
Meals Included: Lunch and Dinner
Day 2 – Post an early breakfast; Scream HELLO to thy neighbor (or at least try to) as you visit the westernmost point of India, Koteshwar (Guhar Moti Village), where the enormity of dry surface meets the unfathomable vastness of the Arabian Sea. Few kilometers away is Narayan Sarovar, which comprises of five sacred lakes and is considered as one of the five holy lakes by Hindus. If time permits, we will also visit the historically significant Lakhpat Fort. In the evening, we will climb the Kalo Dungar to get a commanding view of Kutch under the setting sun.
Meals Included: Packed Breakfast and Dinner
Day 3 – A few days in Kutch takes one around the natural grandiose while introducing the visitors to the native culture and the traditional flavor of the people. Quench your thirst for shopping as you visit and then head to Bhuj city for your return journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
When in Gujarat, we don’t say Good-bye, we say Av-jo (Come Again)
- Group safety is our top priority and the trip leader has the final and binding authority to take all final decision on the spot.
- The itinerary is indicative only. A circumstantial delay can be expected on the day. Please make post trip plans after adding a buffer accordingly.
- Do not jump into any water body or go away from the group/campsite as it can be hazardous to life.
· Accommodation would be base category Non-AC Hotels on twin sharing basis
· Single traveler? No Problem! Most of our travelers are singles, we will accommodate you on twin sharing basis with another single traveler of the same gender
· Group size of max 20
· Trip charges does not include Air Fare / Train fare
List of things to carry for a road trip
• Wear light, comfortable clothing for the trip
• Waterproof jacket (check weather forecast)
• Comfortable day shoes / sandals or flip-flops
• Sensible footwear for walking, ideally walking boots with ankle support, but trainers with good grip will suffice
• Socks and Handkerchiefs
• Warm hat / gloves
• Sun hat / sunglasses
• Warm sweater / fleece
• Neck pillow
• Tooth Brush & Paste
• Soap & Shampoo, Face wash & Moisturizing Cream
• Shaving Kit
• Wet wipes tissue or towel
First Aid Kit
• A standard first aid kit
• Personal medicines in any
• Keep a few tables with you for AMS, headache, diarrhea, vomiting
• Sunscreen / insect repellent (20% DEET)
• Hand Sanitizer
• Swiss Knife
• Packed snacks
• Precooked food if possible
• Bottled Drinking Water / Sippers
• 4 copies of passport size Photo
• Identity card
• 2 Photocopies of Passport, Visa and Identity card
• Emergency contact numbers
• A printout of Itinerary
• Pen and a small Diary
• Extra newspapers for miscellaneous work
• Mobile Phone with a roaming and Internet data facility
• Camera with extra memory card and Battery, Camera Charger
• Portable charger, Car Charger, AUX, Headphones
• Backpack or carry bag
• Flashlight / Head torch
• Carry petty cash
• Books to read
Terms and Conditions of Service (TACS)
- You (“The user”) understands that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Carvan Trips (“Us”/ “The Company”/ “We”) in which the user may engage.
- The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing the service.
- The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Carvan Trips responsible for any injury, accidents, death, illness or damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
- The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Carvan Trips’ staff, service providers etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
- If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion, or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any return support or any refund, and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
- The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case for medical exigency or any emergency condition.
- Cuts, bruises and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is available with the coordinator and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Although Carvan trips takes all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity, the ultimate responsibility of your life & safety is your own.
- During the trip, the trip leader’s decision will be final decision, whatsoever.
- Carvan trips hold the rights to change / modify the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredicted situations occur that are beyond our control. In such a scenario, we will try our best and make alternate arrangements (subject to availability). However, Carvan trips will not be liable for any refunds or costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
- All activities are described as accurately as possible, however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purpose and should be taken as a guide only.
- The itinerary is indicative only. A circumstantial delay can be expected on the day.
- It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Carvan trips do not hold any responsibility for any medical emergency during the trip.
- You understand that jumping into any unknown water body or going away from the group/campsite can be hazardous to life and we won’t take any responsibility for any such individual actions.
- If participants are found violating the rules, Carvan trips reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such situation, no refund shall be provided.
- Refund will only be provided incase the trip gets cancelled by Carvan Trips; Other than that under no circmstances refund would be provided. For a detailed cancellation policy, please visit our website - http://carvantrips.com/page/cancellation-policy