Overnight Camping & Trek at Kamalgad at Krishna River Camp enroute Panchgani on 17th March.
At Rs.1250/per adult (without transport) and Rs.2000/per adult with transport , inclusive of all meals and activities mentioned below.
Contact : Milan Wadkar @ 9819833345 for booking or email us at email@example.com.
· 2pm : check in at Krishna River Camp post lunch (lunch not included in package)
· 2.30pm: Swim in the river with life jackets and guard
· 3.30pm: Hop onto the group motor boat to reach to the base village of Kamalgad.
· 4-6pm- Start ascending from the base village with the help of 2 guides.
· 7pm-8pm Reach the peak and Start pegging the tents
· 8.30- DIY barbecue, we provide 200 gms marinated chicken for NV and paneer potatoes for veg.
· 9.30-10.30pm - Dinner ( A basic village cooked veg meal)
· 10.30- Campfire time : Sit around the campfire, spend time knowing each other and sharing your camping and adventure experiences if you have any or just lay back and watch the zillion stars.
· 6.30am : Freshen up and start to reach to the peak of Kamalgad.
· 8am: explore the flora and fauna of Kamalgad Peak and reach back to the tents.
· 8-8.30 Break Fast - Tea and Pohe or Thepla either of 2.
· 9am – Pack up the tents and begin to explore the north and south of Kamalgad.
· 10am- Start descending and reach the base village.
· 1pm: Return boat journey to Krishna River Camp and check out.
Important Notes :
· This is strictly a Non-Alcoholic event
· Plz note, final boat will leave for base village at 3.30pm & hence late comers would not be accommodated at any cost.
· Meals mentioned in the program plan are included in package rest all expenses are to be incurred on individual basis
· 2 Mineral water bottles to be provided to each camper.
· Tents would be on triple sharing basis and each camper would have to carry 1kg of camping accessories weight other than their respective recommended camping gears.
· There are no washroom/toilet facilities at Kamalgad.