CAMPING ON 30th & 31st DEC 2017
We at Bhramanti365 have arranged a fun filled camping and adventure event to say adieu to the year 2017 at Pen – Raigad.
Brief schedule about the Event: - Meet and greet our Event Lead at Diva Junction on 30th December (Saturday) at 08:00 AM (Sharp)
1) Get into the Train Diva-Roha Passenger (Take tickets till pen Railway station from the start point you will get easily at the local ticket counter)
2) Reach Pen Railway station ( Get down at Pen railway station )
3) Without any further delay get into the Tumtums.
4) Get down from the Tumtums and walk into the woods for 30 mins ( Walking thru the woods but still the weather will be hot so wear sunglasses , Hat , Cap , sunblock lotion etc to protect from the sun )
5) Sit in the resting area for around 30 – 40 mins after which Lunch will be served , Dal Khichdi , Papad and Pickle ( this will be simple meal for lunch but if u want u can add anything of your choice to it , for this if you want u can carry extra eatables you can carry which is totally optional)
6) Gear up for adventure activity ( would be zip line/ cliff jumping or location specific which will last till evening)
7) Evening Tea and biscuits will be served by the team
8) Barbecue / or any other Chicken Item On menu. ( Veg - Paneer, Corn, and Veggies ) (NonVeg – Chicken Tandoori barbecue)
9) Music and Campfire Session ( Music will be played for 03 – 04 hours) Campfire will be night long under the sky (Chitchatting , Gupshups etc)
10) Good night into the Tents ( or one can spend time near Campfire )
11) Wake up lazy morning freshen up ( Nature Chores in nature as the place is remote ) arrangements for changing will be done for girls only
12) Breakfast will be Poha , Bread , butter , Jam and Tea Coffee
13) Having time in hand we can go for a small hike ( around 1 hour ) (which will be optional depending on the availability of time )
14) Once done will say good bye to the place and start our journey back to Pen Railway station at around 10:30 AM
15) Reach Station by 10:50 – 11:15 AM ( Get your tickets and get into the Train )
16) Event will end at Pen railway station ( with loads of good memories and promising to meet once again in 2018 )
What will be the cost for the Event: - 1650 /- Per head.
What will be included:-
1) Tent Accommodation (Triple of 4 people sharing), for separate tents book in advance and pay extra.
3) Transport from Pen railway station to Pen railway station ( in Tumtums or Magix whichever is available )
4) Lunch on Day 01 , (Dal khichadi, Pickle and Papad )
5) Adventure activities as mentioned in the schedule
6) Barbecue / or any other Chicken Item On menu. , Evening Tea and Biscuits
7) Dinner (Veg and Non Veg both - Menu will be made available for the paid members)
8) Morning breakfast, Tea and Coffee.
What will be Excluded:-
1) Medical Emergency , Medical Evacuation (if any)
2) Cold Drinks, Extra Food etc.
3) Any other expenses occurred ( personal basis )
4) Train Tickets
5) Beverages, alcohol etc.
6) Any other expenses apart from Inclusions.
How to make the payment: -
Make an online payment of 1650 /- in the below mentioned account of SBI bank ( if doing cash payment ( Means when you deposit the cash in our bank account ) please pay 75 rupees extra towards bank charges )
UPI ID 9987121415@sbi
In the Name of: Mr AMEY ARUN BHAGAT.
Bank: - SBI BANK
Branch: NEW PANVEL (EAST)
Account No : 20134246954
IFS Code: SBIN0011758
You can do PayTM: - 9987121415 (number for Reference)
Deposit Cheque: - for details (call on 9987121415)
Pay incash: - Call and ask for suitable place to hand over the cash
Format to mail the details:-
1) Name of the person who has done the booking ( or who has done inquiry )
2) Number of Members joining
3) Transaction ID :- (If done by online method)
4) Email ID and Contact number
What to bring along:-
1) Bring sleeping bag or any other sleeping materials ( Like Chadar , shawl etc to lay in the tent)
2) Water atleast 2 Litres ( this is to be brought along with you till campsite not empty ones which u drink in the journey)
3) Some chocolate energy bars, etc
4) Odomos, sunblock cream , hat , cap, glairs etc
5) Personal basic medical kit (carry your routine medicines if any to avoid complications).
6) Camera, Cell Phone, Binoculars (Optional)
7) No wearing of Gold or any other expensive Ornaments ( if Lost owns a sole Responsibility )
8) A haversack to put all these things.
9) Safety measure is to be followed on strict basis anybody not following will be discarded on the spot.
Who can join the Event: - anyone who is above 15 years is eligible
Medical Disclaimer: - Check with your doctor for your fitness, people suffering with ailments such as Heart disorders, Surgery, diabetes need to take extra precautions (which will be their sole responsibility)
Pune Members can contact 9987121415 to ask and know about the route
Amey Bhagat: - 9987121415 / 9029209992.
(Drop a message if calls not answered)
Connect with Us on Social Media –
1) Website: http://www.b365.co.in/
2) FB Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bhramanti365
3) FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/Bhramanti365
4) Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ameybhagat/
Pictures sourced from Google for reference purpose only