Height: 5400 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Region: Kalsubai, Ahmednagar
Kalsubai Peak (Marathi: कळसूबाई शिखर) is the highest peak (1646 meters) of the Sahyadris on the border of Igatpuri Taluka, Nashik district and Akole Taluka, ofAhmednagar district of Maharashtra, an Indian state.The entire hill is a part of Harishchandragad Kalsubai Sanctuary.
'Kalsubai' temple is located at the topmost peak of Sahyadri mountain range of Maharastra. At the summit there is a small flat portion with a small temple of Kalsubai, a local deity
Trek Cost- 1200 (early bird discounts aplicable )
1150 - IF you are booking for group of 5 people then ull get 50 rs off per person
1100 - IF you are booking for group of 10 people then ull get 100 rs off per person
(Kindly call before depositing to check the availability of seats & advance amount is nonrefundable).
A/c holder name - RUSHIKESH PRABHAKAR GAWDE
SBI a/c no: 33734101943 S/A
Branch: Dombivli (west)
IFS Code: SBIN0005165
Rushikesh Gawde – 9594747146(whatsapp) /7977380169 /9167046424
Vijay Solanki - 07666761900
If call not attended, then please send us a message “Kalsubai”. We will call you back..
- Travel by Private vehicle Dadar to Dadar
- Morning Breakfast
- Expertise Charges
- Saturday dinner
- Personal expenses.
- Any item not covered under “inclusions”.
Trek schedule –
Day 0: Saturday, 09th December 2017
19:00 - Assemble at #Dadar east near Pritam hotel
19:30 - Depart from Dadar in a private bus
20:30 - Pick up at Nitin junction #Thane
Dinner, at Dhaba(kasara) / base village
Reach Base Village Bari by 12:30 Hrs
Rest for some time, Introduction Round
Start Trek by 01:30 Hrs
Day 1: Sunday, 10th December 2017
12:30 - Reach Base village Bari and rest for a while
01:30 - Start trekking.
6:00 - Reach summit and enjoy the views.
8:30 – After breakfast ,Start descending to base village
11.30 – Reach base village & have lunch
13:00 – Depart to Mumbai
Reach Mumbai by evening
Compulsory Items to carry for 1 day Trek-
- Atleast 3-4 ltr of drinking water
- Id card – Adhar card
- Sports Shoes/hiking shooe with Good Grip Quality compulsory.
- No jeans allowed .
- Napkin/Small Towel
- Jacket or pull over and one buff for winter treks .
- Only Shoulder Sack. No one side Sack please.
- Cap, Extra pair of cloth
- Personal Medicine If u are undergoing any prescribed course
- 3 packets of Electoral Powder
Important Points to keep in mind:
- The leader's decision will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- Alpine Rambler’s can change /cancel the plans without prior notice.
- Mode transportation can changed in some situations. for making travel smooth we also provide bus service from dadar and thane if possible (condition – Depends on participant count)
- Telephonic confirmation is mandatory
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- Please do not wear any jewelry.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the event. NO REFUND will be provided.
- If any participants is not following safety things like cloths, shooes, torch then also he/she will be expelled from event. No Refund will be provided.
Cancellation policies –
- 60% refund if cancellation is made more than 10 days prior to the date of departure date of the event.
- 40% refund if cancellation is made Prior 5 days to the departure date of the event.
- After that NO refund will be made if cancellation is made within 5 days prior to the departure date of the event
- It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for the trek. While planning your trek, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, severe headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.