Night trek and Camping at Mahuli fort with Shoe Drill Adventures
Date- 8-9th December 2018 (Leaving on 8th Dec Evening)
For registrations Call/Whatsapp:
Information about the Fort :-
Shivaji Maharaj took this fort from Mughals on 8 Jan 1658. In 1661 it was given back and was won again by Shivaji Maharaj.
In treaty of Purandar,In 1665, Marathas lost these forts again.
In Feb 1670, Shivaji Maharaj tried to conquer Mahuli, but failed, Manohardas Gaud was the in charge of the fort. A thousand Marathas were killed. Manohardas Gaud, soon gave up his position and Alveerdi Beg took over.
On 16 June 1670, after two months, Moropant Pingle conquered the forts and Mahuli, Bhandargad and Palasgad became part of Swarajya. Till 1817, Shivaji Maharaj's dynasty owned the fort but later on it was controlled by the British Raj.
You can explore:
*many ruined structures
Itinerary for the Event :-
Catch/board kasara 06:25PM Fast Local to Kasara on night of 8th December 2018
CSMT :- 06:52 PM
Dadar :- 06:40 PM
Kurla :- 06:47 PM
Ghatkopar :- 06:51 PM
Thane :- 07:06 PM
Dombivali :- 07:19PM
Kalyan :- 07:28 PM
Asangaon :- 08:02 PM.
Get down at Asangaon Railway Station
1. Reach base village by private vehicle
2. 09:00 pm Dinner Introduction and Start trek towards mahuli fort
3. Reach atop after 3 hrs of Trek
4. Reach mahuli pinnacle ,tent pitching ,
5. Rest till Dawn 6 am, Witness beautiful sunrise
6. Explore the mahuli fort
7. Start descend to the base at 10:30 am
8. Reach base and have breakfast
9. Reach Asangoan station by private vehicle
10. Reach Mumbai according to the availability of the trains.
Cost for the Event is 800 /- Per head
1) Transport from station to station (Asangoan)
2) Tent stay (Carry your own Sleeping bag and Mat)
3)Dinner and Breakfast (veg)
4)Basic First aid
5) SDA Expertise & Guide Charges
1. Any transfer till Asangoan and back
2. Anything mentioned than above inclusions
Things To Be carried:
Identity proof (must)
Sleeping bag or warm material for sleeping
A bottle of water at least carry 3 Ltrs (Compulsory)
Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.
Torch with Extra Batteries(Compulsory)
Sleeping bag or Mat (We will not provide this for hygienic reason)
Personal Care stuff, Medicine those if u require usually
A good trekking/Sport shoes( Compulsory)
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
3. We reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Participation confirmation only via confirmed bank transfer.
5. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory, if unable to contact send us a text message.
7. Payment made is non-refundable and non-transferable.