The climate is still pleasant and chilling at this place at night. I bet the pleasant climate will keep us awake by the bonfire with lots of music & fun. Sounds well? We bet, we will give you that vibe. That's what we’ve got for you!
Bhivpuri is a small town in Karjat near Mumbai, famous for the nearby waterfalls and a weekend camping at Lakeside. Bhivpuri has a state highway connecting to NH-4 Panvel and Navi Mumbai which covers the area from Shelu, Neral to Karjat. The climate here is very cold with some breathtaking lske & mountain view. So to add up more fun, we’ll have music, dance, gaon ka khana, games and lot more...
The Itinerary for the trek is:
Train Timing on 24th Dec 2017
*CST - KARJAT FAST LOCAL*
• Cst – 06.21pm
• Byculla – 06.29pm
• Dadar – 06.36pm
• Kurla – 06.43pm
• Ghatkopar – 06.47pm
• Thane – 07.02pm
• Dombivali – 07.14pm
• Kalyan – 07.21pm
• Bhivpuri Road – 08.11pm.
(If you miss the train you miss the event. So make sure you are on time to catch the train.)
• People May Board The Same Train From The Station Of Their Convenience And Meet Us In The Train Directly. (Get Into Second Last Boggy From CST side)
• Meeting Point Bhivpuri Road Station at 8:11pm
• Introduction Round
• Start Trek Under Moon Light (Simple 30 Min Trek)
• Reach Campsite Near Dam
• Pitching Tents And Campfire
• Music, Masti and games
• Morning Breakfast & Tea
• Reach Bhivpuri Station In 30 Mins.
• Reach Mumbai By 1pm
Expenses For The Trek Is
Stag / Single - Rs. 1000/-
Couple - Rs. 1800/-
Couple with a Private tent - Rs. 2500/-
Name of the account: Vinay K Gupta
A/C no: 319102010805655
IFSC code: ubin0531910
Bank name: Union Bank of India
Bank Address: Princess street Branch, Mumbai
*Registration will be accepted ONLY through phone call / SMS or WhatsApp
*Once amount is transferred please send the transaction id/details and Participant name(s) via Whatsapp.
Contact (Call / SMS or Whatsapp):
Morning Breakfast & Tea,
Christmas Eve Celebration
Guide, Administration Charges.
Meal During Travel
Personal Expenses / Tips.
Insurance Of Any Kind.
Medical Hospitalization, Evacuation, And Related Expenses.
Any Item Not Covered Under “inclusions”.
Important Things To Carry :
Water Bottle (3 Ltrs)
Some Snacks Biscuits Wafers Etc
Compulsory Torch With Extra Batteries,
Sleeping Bag Or Blankets
Medicines If Required
Good Trekking Shoes.
Thing To Carry:
- Torch With Extra Batteries.
- Photo Id Card.(Must)
- Some Ready To Eat Food (Plum Cakes, Biscuits)
- Drinking Water
- Rucksack To Carry All Things. ( No Handbags/jholas)
- Sports Shoes/trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
- Camera (Optional)
- Camp Leader’s Decision Will Be Final And Binding.
- Adventure Geek Reserves All The Right To Change/deviate/cancel The Plans Without Prior Notice.
- Please Do Not Carry Or Wear Any Valuables, Ornaments, Jewellery, Etc. If Carried, Then We Do Not Take Any Liability For The Same.
- The Campsite Has A Strict No Smoking/drug/alcohol Policy.
- All Timings Mentioned Above Are Tentative.