At the camp, children:
- Spend their day being physically active. Camp is action!
- Experience success be confident – It teaches kids that they can.
- Gain resiliency –. Camp helps conquer fears.
- Unplug from technology – Camp is real!
- Develop life-long skills – Camp expands every child’s abilities.
- Grow independent – Camp helps kids develop who they are.
- Learn social skills –. Camp builds teamwork.
- Make true friends – camp creates friendships.
With this in mind that ADD-VENTURE INDIA conducts ADVENTURE CAMPS for kids ( Age group 9 to 15 yrs )
Add-venture India announces its WINTER ADVENTURE CAMP 2017 at UPPER VAITARNA LAKE CAMP SITE
As a parent who leaves no stone unturned for the child’s development, we are sure you will find this camp an attractive proposition. Of course, a question most likely to occur to you will be, why you must choose ADD-VENTURE INDIA’s camp for your kids…… Here’s the answer.
About the Campsite:
The campsite is a 50-acre farm with various agricultural activities such as agro forestry, dairy, agro tourism, wormi culture, traditional farming, fruit orchards. Farm is located at the banks of Upper Vaitarna Lake.
It is a 100% vegetarian and toxin free zone. Most of the ingredients of the menu such as Rice, Jawar, Bajra, Onions, tomatoes, are organically grown within the farm itself. Kids will be given farm fresh Cow Milk and Curd, desi ghee which are produced at the inhouse dairy
1. Corresp. Addres Add-venture India
2. Age Limit : 9 to 15 years
3. Camp Fees : Rs. 7500/- inclusive of Rs. 2000/- as non-refundable Registration Charges. Incl. of Transport/ Lodging/ Boarding & Equipment etc.
4. Camp Duration :Monday 25th December to Thursday 28th December 2017
5. Accommodation : In Dormitories / Tents with (Separate arrangement for Boys & Girls)
6. Assembly : DADAR: On Monday 25th December at 0700 hrs. Opp IES Eng Med School Near Dadar Rly. Station (Central Railway), Dadar (East) Thane: On Monday 25th December at 0800 hrs Teen Hath Naka near Eternity Mall
7. Return Pick-up : On Thursday 28th December 2017 CBD: 1830 hrs DADAR: 2000 hrs
Activities at the Camp Site:
· Zipline : Let the adrenaline rush as you zoom across the water body secured in a harness
· Nature Trail : Explore the mysteries of Nature in a scenic environment
· Rafting : Make your own raft and drift in the lake
· Orienteering : Understand the surroundings with maps and compass.
· Treasure hunt : A group activity where confidence & competence in team members is noticed
· Self Cooking : Cooking your own food is a thrilling experience
· Agro tour : Experience of rural India supported by life style experience with "Shramadan"
· Rifle Shooting : Learn the Basics of Air Rifle shooting and Challenge James Bond!!
· Archery : Aiming practice the Robin Hood Style.
Camp Kit (Essential):
· Any Back-pack which can hold the following items.
· Snugly fitting Canvas Shoes with Rubber soles or similar Sports shoes with Cotton Socks (2 Pairs)
· Slippers / Chappals / Floaters (After activity time)
· Loose Tough light weight trousers (Cotton preferred) or Track pants (2 Nos.)
· Loose Tough light weight Full-Sleeve Shirts (Cotton preferred) (2 Nos.)
· Personal Undergarments (2/3 sets minimum); light weight towel (Pancha); Sun Cap
· Light chadar
· Sweater / Light jacket
· Light Weight Mug, Plate, Spoon, Bowl, Glass.
· Simple Plastic Water Bottle of Min. 1 lit capacity with Shoulder Strap
· Torch with a spare set of batteries.
· Note Book, Pen, Sewing Kit, Spare laces, Safety pins, Mosquito repellent cream, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Soap, small quantity talcum powder, 4 ‘Band-Aid’ Strips, 2-3 Plastic bags (Assorted sizes).
· Please Do Not Give cash, gold or other valuable ornaments, mobile phones, Tab, wrist watch, any food items, comics or any other books, or anything other than the item specified in the ‘Camp-Kit’ list.
· Since the Camp venue is more than 100 kms. away from Mumbai, while returning it is difficult to keep to the scheduled timings. Parents are requested not to panic and wait for at least one hour after the schedule timing. In such case please contact to Mrs. Revati Joshi – 98192 07743
· Ensure your child’s Camp kit is complete
· Last Date for submitting entry form: 15th December 2017. ( Entry by 1st come 1st serve)
· Cancellation : Since all the necessary arrangements like purchase of food, transport, equipments etc., are made well in advance, cancellations, if any must be communicated immediately in writing at the above address. Camp in-charge will take final decision about the refund amount after the camp.
· The campsite has western toilets with running water, regular power with generator backup.
· The meals are Veg/Non Veg with Nog Veg being served during Dinner
· There is a complete ‘First-Aid Kit’ available at the campsite. Instructors are trained to give first aid.
· Please inform the camp-in-charge about any long term medical treatment the kid is undergoing for any illness. They should also inform about hypersensitivity (to antibiotics, sulpha drugs etc.) / allergies if any.
· There is facility to take bath, moreover the kids may not find time for this. Instruct the kid to observe physical cleanliness / personal hygiene.
· There will be an adequate number of female Instructors.
· Keeping Safety of in mind, the instructors may not allow some kids to participate in some activities.
· Parents and/or guests/relatives of the kids are not allowed to visit the campsite during the camp.
· The Camp-in-charge’s decision in any matter related to this Camp is final.
Our account details are as follows
Account Name : ADD VENTURE INDIA
Bank name : Yes Bank
Branch : Sector 1 vashi
ACCOUNT NO : 006283800006609
ACCOUNT TYPE : CURRENT
IFSC CODE : YESB0000062
Payment can be done by PAYTM on the mobile number 9819828845
Payment can be done by UPI transfer on addventureindia@UPI