Cycling - kasara Ghat
Date: 18 March
About the Event:-
Cycling in Kasara ghat will definitely test your endurance.
You will get a first hand experience of ascending a ghat with a distance of approx 9Km.
You will get an experience of steep decend of 9KM wherein your cycle speed can reach upto 40KM/hr
Itinerary for Trek:-
Assemble at Dadar Station and catch the Kasara Local at arround 5.00 to 5.30 am
Get down at Kasara Station and have breakfast at a nearby restaurant.
Start cycling towards Kasara Ghat Reach the Top of the Ghat, have Lunch at a nearby restaurant and start the return journey. You should be back in Mumbai by evening
Pre-hike Meeting: Wed 14th March 2018 at Café Colony, Dadar (E) at 8 pm
Things to carry:-
• Food as decided in the prehike meeting
• Canvas shoes / Sports shoes
• Helmet (Compulsory)
• Water Bottle (2 Litres Minimum)
• Spare Cotton Track pant & T- shirts 1 no each.
• Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family Dr.)
• Please do not carry gold ornaments or any other valuables.
• Please do not carry handbags or zolas for the trek.
• Avoid Chapels / Slippers for trek
• Camera, Binocular is allowed at your own risk
• for safety please follow the expert’s/ Instructors advice on trek.
Trek Cost – FREE
This is self contributory trek. Add-venture India will not charge anything from you. All the expenses that happen on the trek will be shared equally among the participants present.
> Basic repairs of cycles like punctures etc.
> Complete First Aid Kit
> Trekking leaders and Expertise from our team