1st batch 26th Jan
2nd batch 16th Feb 2018
Crystal sky, Bright Sunlight, Snow Peak Mountains, Colourful Prayer Flag, Ancient Buddhist monasteries, and the splendid trail that follow to the home of snow leopard. Known throughout the world for its beautiful fur and elusive behaviour, the endangered snow leopard (Panthera uncia) is found in the rugged mountains of Central Asia. This trip will take you to explore the most rare species of the mountains.
Day 01: Fly to : Early morning flight to Leh (11,500 ft) transfer to the hotel and rest of the day rest to acclimatise, a short walk to Leh town.
Day 02: Leh: Day trip to Shanti Stupa, Namgyal Tsemo temple and Leh Palace, evening preparing for the trek, briefing by local guide.
Day 03: Drive Leh to Zhingchen : A short drive to Zhingchen village, entering the beautiful gorge valley of Rumbak, a short trek to Rumbak, Located at an altitude of4900 meters, Rumbak Village is amongst the most beautiful trek routs.
Day 04: Round Hosing for viewing wildlife; the Rumbak valley is home to many beautiful animal, Tibetan Argali, Blue sheep, Ibex and many more.
Day 05: Around Hosing wildlife viewing, we may find the prey of snowleopard, your local naturalist will help you to spot the location. Overnight at camp
Days 6: Wildlife viewing and visit local homestay at Rumbak village, interact with the local villagers, explore more on snow leopard.
Day 07: Trek to Zingchen, and Return to Leh: After a short trek to the trailhead, drive to Leh and enjoy free time. Hotel accommodations.
Day 08: Leh to Delhi: Early morning transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi.
Total cost of the tour 40,000 /INR per person
· Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
· All International and domestic airport transfer by Toyota Innova car
· Local Sightseeing around Leh
· Local Guide cum naturalist
· Wildlife fee to local govt
· Wildlife permission
· Cooking staff, Ponies, kitchen staff, quality food, tentage like kitchen/mess tent, table, chairs and all kitchen cutlery.
· Daily Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners.
· Basic First aid kit, Oxygen cylinder.
· Entrance fee
· Matress / two men tents/ Sleeping bags
Cost not Included
· International/Domestic Airfare.
· Airport Taxes.
· All optional additional tours or activities during free time.
· Transportation outside of the tour program.
· Personal expenses (Laundry, mineral water, soft or alcoholic drinks, telephone calls etc).
· Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and any other circumstances beyond our control.
· Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
· Any Insurance
· Government Service Tax of 4.50% payable to Govt. of India.
Active Adventures India
Mob:- +91 9419886483