We Aberrant Wanderers are glad to invite you for an amazing Winter Trek to Sandhan Valley On 9th - 10th December 2017
Some information about the place:
Sandhan Valley is a unique experience combining adventure activity such as Rappelling and staying admidst nature.Sandhan valley is a water carved valley around 200 feet deep. Sandhan is located near beautiful Bhandardara region near village called Samrad. Samrad village and Sandhan Valley is surrounded bu Alang,Madan ad Kulang mountains.
Sandhan Valley trek starts from Samrad village. Total trek time is around 5 hours which includes rappelling and crossing pool of water. And deep gorges and one of its kinds of lifetime experience which you feel at end of the trek.
The Great Grand Dad of all Treks - The Valley of Shadows Where you'll hardly get to see the sunlight, isolated from the outer world, dead silence, passing through those deep creepy ponds, lifeless rocks and boulders, Echoes of your own footsteps will make you feel like a presence of some entity, sleeping by the waterfall with the nocturnal creatures in sub-freezing temperature. You'll remember this 48 hrs throughout your lifetime.
Type: Gorge and Valleys
Endurance Level: Medium
Elevation: apprx. 3000 ft.
Base Village: Samrad village
Coordinates:- 19°30'46"N 73°41'7"E
The itinerary for the trek will be as follows:
Meeting Point: 1.20am Kasara Railway Station on 9th December 2017.
- Reach Base village by 4am and rest.
- Start our trek by 7am and reach the base camp by 5pm.
- Explore the place, swim, rest and enjoy the camp.
- Next Day, post breakfast, move to Dehne.
- Reach back to Asangaon by noon.
- Back to Mumbai by 2pm
CHARGES: INR 1600 per head
· Traveling from Kasara to Asangaon
· 2 Breakfast/Tea, 1 dinner, 1 soup (all veg meal)
· All required equipment and safety gears.
· Leaders expertise charges.
· Lunch on Sunday.
· Anything not specifically mentioned above.
For Registration or queries,
Call / SMS / Whatsapp us : +91-8425076272
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to Carry:
· Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
· Personal basic medical kit
· A haversack to put all these things
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Let’s enjoy the nature in Wanderers style with rules and lots of fun
- Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
- Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
- Cancellation a week to the start of the trek -- No refund.