We Aberrant Wanderers are glad to invite you for Kedarkantha Peak Batch-2 from 6th - 11th January 2018.
About Kedarkantha Trek:
Kedarkantha (also referred as Kedarkanta) Peak (3820m) is situated in Govind National Park of Western Garhwal. Surrounding Tons river valley, with remote villages, snow capped mountain ranges in the horizon, and rich flora and fauna of the national park makes the short and easy walk
to the Kedarkantha peak a enjoyable hiking experience. In clear weather, the renowned peaks like, Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch, Black Peak can be seen from the summit. The panorama or far stretched ridgelines are a delight to watch. In winter or spring, the trail remains covered with fresh snow. Snow patches amidst giant pine forest and snow covered meadows, in altitude as low as 10,000ft, even in late April, makes this trek a unique one.
Highest Point: Kedarkantha peak
Altitude: ~ 3820m/12,500ft
Grade: Easy, snow in winter/spring
The tentative itinerary will be as follows:
Day 1: Dehradun to Sankri drive - 200Km - 9/10 hrs
Day 2: Trek to Juda Tal - 5Km- 4/5 hours
Day 3: Trek to Kedarkantha base - 5 Km - 3 hours
Day 4: Trek to Kedarkantha peak and back to Har Gaon - 10 Km – 7/8 hours
Day 5: Trek to Sankri -- 5 Km - 3 hours
Day 6: Drive from Sankri to Dehradun – 200 Km – 8/9 hours
(Tip: Arrange your return journey from Dehradun on Day 7 by late evening or later. )
CHARGES: INR 9500/- per head ( Dehradun to Dehradun)
- Two nights stay at Sankri (Day 1 & Day 5) in home stay/lodge on sharing basis and dinner.
- All meals during the trek.
- Excellent Mountain Guide, who has profound knowledge of the trekking trails around.
- Specialized Cook, Support staffs, Porters/Animals for carrying the logistics of the trek.
- The entire permit fee, camping charges, Forest levy required for the trek.
- Stay at rest house/forest hut/tent as required in the trek.
- Sleeping Mattress and Sleeping Bag
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Personal Insurance.
- Porter to carry personal luggage.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head price Includes.
Things to Carry:
· Cotton clothes,
· Good trekking shoes,
· A warm feather jacket,
· Fleece jacket,
· Body warmer,
· Woolen or monkey cap covering head and ears
· UV rays protected sunglasses,
· Gloves 2 pair good one,
· Extra socks,
· Water bottle,
· Good quality Torch with extra batteries,
· Cold cream,
· Toilet soap,
· Walking Stick
· Medicines that you usually use.
For Registration or queries,
Contact / SMS / Whatsapp us : +91-8425076272
Write to: email@example.com
- Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
- Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
- Cancellation a week to the start of the trek -- No refund.