We Aberrant Wanderers are glad to invite you for a Three Days Bungee Jumping / River Rafting and Ganga River camping on 27th - 29th October 2017
Some information about the place:
The itinerary will be as follows:
MEETING POINT ~ Rishikesh Bus Stand 4.00PM on 27th October 2017
RETURN TIME ~ Rishikesh Bus Stand 6.00PM on 29th October 2017
Day 1:- Assembling
– Reach Rishikesh by 4PM.
– Meet our coordinator and briefing session.
– Move to campsite and freshen up.
– Enjoy evening Tea and snacks.
– Evening Campfire and briefing for Day2.
Day 2:- – Early morning wake up n freshen up.
– Breakfast and get ready for the thrill.
– Enjoy the most thrilling river rafting in India of length 16kms till Laxman Jhoola.
– Enjoy Lunch at Rishikesh and explore the holy town.
– Witness the Ganga Aarti at Ganga Ghat in the evening and Back to Campsite.
– Dinner and Rest.
Day 3:- – You begin to feel the adrenaline rush as soon as you wake up on Day 3 of the tour.
– Post breakfast, we move to the most awaited and thrilling part of the tour, “Bungee Jump.!!”
– Enjoy the highest Bungee Jumping in India with the master all the way from New Zealand.
– You can also enjoy 83mtrs Giant swing and 1km Flying Fox at your own cost.
– Back to Rishikesh by 2PM.
– You can explore more of Rishikesh, taste the local cuisines and move to Haridwar.
– Catch train to Mumbai from Haridwar at 6PM.
Expenses: INR 11,000/- per head ( Ex Rishikesh to Rishikesh)
Note:- Group discount will be provided for min size of 5/6 people
~ Rishikesh to Rishikesh Transfers.
~ Tented Accomodation for 3days & 2nights.
~ All meals on Campsite
~ One time River Rafting & Bungee Jump.
~ Transfers from Bungee site and entry fees
~ Travelling till Rishikesh and back.
~ Additional adventure activity charges.
~ Personal Expenses of any kind.
~ Anything other than mentioned inclusion
For registration or queries,
Contact : 8425076272
Write to: email@example.com
FOR SMS Inquiry:
Please drop a message as “trek inquiry” at 8425076272, we will get back to you ASAP.
Things to Carry:
· ID Proof (Compulsory)
· Extra pair of clothes (Compulsory)
· Torch (good Quality) with extra pair of batteries
· Camera, Cell Phone, Cap(Optional)
· Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
· Personal basic medical kit
· A haversack to put all these things
· Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
Cancellations prior to 30days from the start of the trek -- 90% refund.
Cancellation before 15 days to the start of the trek -- 50% refund.
Cancellation a week to the start of the trek -- No refund.